COD:Ghosts Season pass real cheap!

phildbruyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this site sell other season passes DLC etc.? I've stayed away from AW because of the $50 season pass. But it'd be great to get it for $12

Yes they do. They also sell pretty reasonably priced ps+ subscriptions. However, it only applies to UK customers and it might even apply to EU customers (depends on the game's region code).

It's reasonable, I just don't wanna pay that much  :P

I dunno dude $50 is just insane if you ask me, especially when most of the dlc for the game are just skins.

i'd have to pay around 60 dollars for the pass where i live, and i could get a lot more for 60 bucks then just skins and a couple of new maps.

If Rockstar pulled an Episodes from Los Santos or something, I'd buy that for 50. 50 bucks for a bunch of DLC can be fine, though I wouldn't even give Call of Duty's DLC a second glance, period. Despite my selfhatred for doing so, I play every one of these damn things each year, but there's no way I would buy your 100 dollar game, then buy a 65 dollar season pass, then spend another 20 or so on some character slots or whatever you call them, and some camo.

I could literally by every other Call of Duty previously released and have a nice stack of change instead, and I'd have a lot more maps.

I don't help move this conversation forward at all, I'm just talking. Yay me!

• 1 month later...

I just bought the COD Ghosts hardened edition, which has the season pass, for $20 new. How much of the DLC is single player though? I can sell the pass for $15 and keep the rest :)

Nothing is single player.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

$50 is crap. Especially just for maps. I get them for $24 when the go on sale. Never paying that full price. My brother usually does so I get to share. Still waiting to get BO1 and BO2. They usually get bundled with the game. I just want it alone.

• 1 month later...

I got me a Hardened Edition for £12.00 just for the season's pass.  Rather than buy it from PSN and give Activision my money.  I'm not particularly happy with Ghost as Infinity Ward went for Extinction rather than Spec Ops.  So I guess I found a good way to make me double happy by getting the 4 DLCs for only 25% of the SRP.  Then of course there's the bonus steelcase and limited edition item to come with it.  There are similar offers on eBay at the moment.  Go for it!

The OP must have a pretty darn good coop team. 100% the game in months. Envy on my part.

Edited by eispan71