Preferred characters?

Gatatog

Cater is my favorite to play as.  She's got Poison and a Debuff.  Plus her basic attack output seems to be the highest.

Nine, Queen, and King are my other favorites to play as.

And even though I hate playing as her, Cinque is not leaving my party.  Ever since she stepped in front of rocket for me and without missing a beat, knocked the crap out of the guy when I was on the ground with like 3HP.

My main team is Cater, Cinque, and Queen.  I feel bad for Queen, she has to play the straightman to those two.

This is hard to decide on since I like them all..

But if I absolutely HAD to order them for the top 3...

In terms of liking them:

1. Sice

2. Seven

3. Jack

Actually used most:

1. Ace

2. Trey 

3. King

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Cater <-- she is my absolute favorite character in the game. Her variety of attacks are fun to use imo. 

2. Rem <-- Her abilities are amazing! She can pretty much defend herself with them.

3. Trey <-- I've always been fond of his ranged attacks. His barriers were useful as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nine and King are my favorites hands down, both persona and fighting with wise. However as teams well, Of course Nine or King, then normally Sice, Seven, Rem, Queen, Deuce, Cinque & Cater. I hate Machina, the guy is like level 5 still or something in my game, I refuse to use em. An he is so freaking whiny I just wanna stab em and leave em behind.

Edited by Happymeal25

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only really used Queen/Sice/Ace/Trey throughout the whole game, but I just abused the level up trick and got everyone to a somewhat respectable level for reserve teams. That being said, Rem was probably the only character I really liked out of my reserves.

EDIT: I used King too in reserves, forgot all about him lol

Edited by Griffon234

I mainly use Seven because of that one move that inflicts stop makes clearing that behemoth cave (level 55) for example a joke then either Ace or Sice and the 3rd spot in team of course goes to Rem or Queen tho sometimes i use Jack and Eight aswell cuz i really like their classes Eight a Monk like char and Jack obviously is a Samurai.

My least if not even uplayed char is Machina.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...