Preferred characters?

Gatatog

1. Queen (Miss Class President, my ideal girl...But you are still my #1 @Emma) as Magic user / Damage dealer

2. King (a Real Man of few words) as ranged attacker

3. Cinque (my “club” is bigger than yours) as damage dealer or Deuce (Stubborn Cutie) for support role depending on the battle situation.

• 7 months later...
On 2018/4/13 at 5:42 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, if there was one planned...

There was one potential teaser image for Final Fantasy Type-Next a while back...

...but since Hajime Tabata left Square Enix last month, it's probably never going to happen now; which is a shame, really.

Also, on topic, Cater, Sice and Nine seem to be favorites in terms of fighting abilities. That said I do try to use everyone, though.

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2018 at 1:23 AM, Jigsy1 said:

There was one potential teaser image for Final Fantasy Type-Next a while back...

...but since Hajime Tabata left Square Enix last month, it's probably never going to happen now; which is a shame, really.

Also, on topic, Cater, Sice and Nine seem to be favorites in terms of fighting abilities. That said I do try to use everyone, though.

Oh damn that really is too bad :o still haven't finished the game but it's really amazing :D
OT: Sice, Nine and Ace :D