Missable Trophies?

Endygo

I'm just wondering whether there are missable trophies in the game. I would like to do only one play through if possible. Can anyone confirm if remaining trophies can be mopped up in post game or on a pre-endgame save? Thanks.

I'm just wondering whether there are missable trophies in the game. I would like to do only one play through if possible. Can anyone confirm if remaining trophies can be mopped up in post game or on a pre-endgame save? Thanks.

There are 5 missable trophies, "The Ark of Agito", "Master Marksman", "The Great Liberator", "Teacher's Pet", and "Moogle Mingler", and no, you cannot get them in a post game/pre-endgame save, you must get them in/by a certain point in the game. For "the Great Liberator" you must do all the Expert Trials up to Chapter 5 to liberate all the towns required to visit that aren't story related liberations, for "The Ark of Agito", you must do the Expert Trial "Operation Homecoming" after the first mission of Chapter 7, and after liberating the city of Bazz, do a quest there to get access to Silent Yard and then get the airship Setzer. Once you have the airship, you can get "Master Marksman". For "Teacher's Pet" and Moogle Mingler", you have until you finish the second mission of Chapter 7.