The DigiFox's Platinum Lair

KyuubiWarGreymon

Ugh Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, I really need to get the platinum for that game already. The online trophies are a pain in the ass for it haha.

Nice list of platinums man ! You have a lot of easy platinums to go for, so I'll be looking forward to see them added to the list one day  ^_^

• Like 1

Ugh Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, I really need to get the platinum for that game already. The online trophies are a pain in the ass for it haha.

Nice list of platinums man ! You have a lot of easy platinums to go for, so I'll be looking forward to see them added to the list one day  ^_^

Haha, the online trophies are kind of a pain but i got them pretty quickly surprisingly xD What ones do you still need?

Thanks ^_^  I'm currently working on getting #7 Ratchet & Clank 1 then i gotta decide which to do for #8 ^_^xD

• Like 1

Haha, the online trophies are kind of a pain but i got them pretty quickly surprisingly xD What ones do you still need?

Thanks ^_^  I'm currently working on getting #7 Ratchet & Clank 1 then i gotta decide which to do for #8 ^_^xD

I only got two left, one for not dying in an online match and the other I don't remember now.

You'll do anything special for your #10 platinum ? 

I only got two left, one for not dying in an online match and the other I don't remember now.

You'll do anything special for your #10 platinum ? 

Ah, most likely the one for getting three kills at once. Maybe you could get some people to help you boost for them? I'm pretty sure the online servers are still rather active on the game.

Hmm, i thought about it. I considered saving the Medal of Honor Frontline plat or the Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi plat back for my #10 but i'm not sure yet.

• Like 1

Ah, most likely the one for getting three kills at once. Maybe you could get some people to help you boost for them? I'm pretty sure the online servers are still rather active on the game.

Hmm, i thought about it. I considered saving the Medal of Honor Frontline plat or the Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi plat back for my #10 but i'm not sure yet.

Have a boosting sessions on the 5th, so hopefully it all goes well :)

Dragon Ball Z seems like a pretty good choice to me.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

#7: Ratchet & Clank

Gadget Master

1L6f7785.png

Hardest Trophies

3S896d2d.png

:gold: Skillful

Master all 30 skill points.

Game Rating: 10/10 | Trophy Difficulty: 5/10

This was my first experience with the Ratchet & Clank series when i played this game and i must say it was very enjoyable, i would say it's close to being as memorable as Sly Cooper series was for me in my childhood. The only trophy that gave me trouble was Skillful really but that still didn't take away from the enjoyment of the game. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a simple and fun game to play.

• 1 month later...

#8: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Does Everything a Spider Can!

1Lb0f059.png

Hardest Trophies 

4Sa9ebd9.png

:gold: Super Hero

Completed the game on Super Hero difficulty.

Game Rating - 10/10 | Trophy Difficulty - 4/10

Ah, another great Spidey game. It was good to be back playing the ol' web head once again, had alot of fun with the game and even got two of the DLC costumes. I enjoyed the story line of the game, only pain was having to keep the Heroic meter up during the free roam on Super Hero mode so i didn't die over and over in free roam but i managed. Only real bug i found with the game was a glitch with the Aerial Break trophy, had to repeatedly do one ionic webbing and then web strike the enemy but finally got it to pop. Overall just had alot of fun with this game, my favorite costumes ended up being the Spider-Carnage one and the DLC Black Suit costume, and i would definitely recommend this game for any Spider-Man fan.

#9: Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Bakugan Emperor

1Lf37d35.png

Hardest Trophy 

23S759c1b.png

:bronze:  Where Will I Put Them All?

Collect every Bakugan in the game.

Game Rating - 10/10 | Trophy Difficulty - 4/10

Ahh where to start. I loved this game to pieces, the story line, the special two Bakugan Leonidas/Omega Leonidas and Vladitor/Battle Axe Vladitor that are exclusive only to this game, everything. I was a big fan of the anime when i originally played this game on the Ps2 and still am, also collecting the Bakugan toys at the time of getting the Ps2 version also, so this was a platinum i had to get when i seen it was available for Ps3. I went through the trophies rather quickly, only coming to snags here and there, the most challenging trophy being to collect all of the Bakugan, the second and third being to get all of the cards, but i mostly powered through getting Bakugan Points by using a deck combo that included Pyrus Omega Leonidas, Delta Dragonoid, and Fortress with all three being upgraded as far as possible but had fun overall still. I would recommend this game for any Bakugan fan or of someone who is just a fan of anime games in general.

• 2 weeks later...

#10 Sly Cooper Thieves In Time

Masks and Stripes Forever

1L9c776a.png

Hardest Trophy

49S64e66a.png

:gold: 8-Bit Bentley Style

Beat every hideout arcade's top high score.

Game Rating - 10/10 | Trophy Difficulty - 5/10

Ah, for my 10th platinum milestone it had to be this beauty. I loved the story of Thieves In Time and getting to play as the ancestors was awesome too, Tennessee Kid Cooper being my favorite out of the ancestors that we got to play in the game. Overall i loved the game, enjoying it as much as i did when i played the first three games of the series and feeling as much hype as i did then also, the only things i had trouble with was some of the arcade high scores, some of the masks, and a couple other things but that was it. I would recommend this for any Sly Cooper series lover to play.

#10 Sly Cooper Thieves In Time

Masks and Stripes Forever

1L9c776a.png

Hardest Trophy

49S64e66a.png

:gold: 8-Bit Bentley Style

Beat every hideout arcade's top high score.

Game Rating - 10/10 | Trophy Difficulty - 5/10

Ah, for my 10th platinum milestone it had to be this beauty. I loved the story of Thieves In Time and getting to play as the ancestors was awesome too, Tennessee Kid Cooper being my favorite out of the ancestors that we got to play in the game. Overall i loved the game, enjoying it as much as i did when i played the first three games of the series and feeling as much hype as i did then also, the only things i had trouble with was some of the arcade high scores, some of the masks, and a couple other things but that was it. I would recommend this for any Sly Cooper series lover to play.

Your Tenth Platinum is the first milestone, in any trophy hunters journey. It's your entry into the double digits as well. So far your platinums have been from pretty easy titles in general. Nothing wrong with that though, easy games can be a lot of fun. I mean Burnout Paradise rocks, so do the God of War games. From your backlog, I'd suggest tackling the Batman: Arkham games, which should be a good warm up and then Okami HD, one of my favourite HD remasters. For games you might not own yet, I really recommend Darksiders, the entire God of War Franchise, Gravity Rush: Remastered, The inFAMOUS series, the Bioshock series, Dragon Age series, Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle remastered and lastly the Uncharted series. 

Looking forward to seeing you add more trophies to your collection, have fun ^_^

• Like 1

Your Tenth Platinum is the first milestone, in any trophy hunters journey. It's your entry into the double digits as well. So far your platinums have been from pretty easy titles in general. Nothing wrong with that though, easy games can be a lot of fun. I mean Burnout Paradise rocks, so do the God of War games. From your backlog, I'd suggest tackling the Batman: Arkham games, which should be a good warm up and then Okami HD, one of my favourite HD remasters. For games you might not own yet, I really recommend Darksiders, the entire God of War Franchise, Gravity Rush: Remastered, The inFAMOUS series, the Bioshock series, Dragon Age series, Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle remastered and lastly the Uncharted series. 

Looking forward to seeing you add more trophies to your collection, have fun ^_^

Thanks. Yeah, the have been, but easy games can be fun like you said. I plan to get back around to the Batman: Arkham games soon and Okami HD also. I actually had planned on getting the God of War games, Gravity Rush, InFAMOUS, and Dragon Age haha. Am abit undecided on Bioshock, Darksiders, and the other two though haha. 

Thanks again dude.  ^_^

• 2 years later...

#11 Batman Arkham Asylum

Platinum Trophy
1L75126a.png
Hardest Trophies
48Sed2844.png | 29S98e6fc.png
:gold: Perfect Knight | :silver: Freeflow Perfection

100% Complete | Perform a perfect combo including all of Batman's combat moves (any play mode)

Game Rating - 10/10 | Trophy Difficulty - 10/10

Ah, yes, the first Batman Arkham trilogy game, Arkham Asylum. I first started this game in 2014, i found the story of it to be great and this game really started my interest into the Batman world. And now, finally on 3/5/2019, i add this platinum into my collection as my 11th platinum. I really love this game, don't get me wrong, but those challenge maps where absolutely brutal sometimes and so was doing a perfect combo.

The challenge maps honestly came down to complete luck with random trial and error thrown into it, more so for the fighting maps, but the same can go for the predator maps. From a span of 5 days? It took me atleast 120 hours with taking breaks from it in between days to finally clear all of those challenge maps when i cleared the story on hard mode in less time. It basically took training myself to be close, if not absolutely perfect at the combat and the stealth aspects of these maps. You had to be completely aware of where everyone on the map was, at all times and sometimes they would change their patterns at random, doing one thing one round and then a different the next one, which is why for me personally the trophy difficulty is so high. When the trophy finally popped, my hands where shaking from the stress and hyper-focus this platinum took to obtain, but i am still really proud of this one. I do recommend people who might not have played this game to pick it up and play it, but i also recommend getting your patience ready if you want to get this platinum, you'll need it.

New 100%'s:
Sb8d8a7.pngSb89872.pngSe04e6e.png

• Like 1