Heists Update and Decorated Trophy

filplacido

• 1 month later...

Do repeated Heist platinum medals count? Or they must be unique? (i.e: replaying the first heist and getting a lot of Platinum medals, would it work?)

I have no idea. I only needed like 2-5 for the trophy. I'm going to assume they need to be unique.

Do not mix up platinum awards which are necessary for Decorated trophy, with platinum medals which you get after successfully completing heist setups and finals, and which are needed for Heist related trophy, gathering 25 of those.

I can confirm that platinum awards related to the heists actually work for Decorated trophy, which popped for me last night after finishing 2nd heist and receiving platinum award for distributing loot 25% for each robber.

My in-game stats show 22 or 23/128 for platinum awards, so it seems that game is definitely counting them, but in the background.

Had the same thought/question on my mind for quite some time now...just don't feel like creating a trend for it..(*either we're lazy or simply lazy to do so  :giggle: . Well thanks to you @filplacido for taking the initial step towards the moon of that elusive GTAV  :platinum: . :yay: 

makes me worry less on the DECORATED Trophy. Which am only short of +LVL100 (which I believe, shouldn't be much of a problem)  :eyebrow: 

cheers, bud!  :highfive: and good luck to that PLAT.!

-Razgriz

So my question is: Does the Platinum Awards from the Heists DLC count towards the Decorated trophy?

I'm pretty sure they do, will make this trophy a lot easier. Unfortunately I got my trophy before the heists update came out so spent a lot of time grinding towards it.

Platinum medals can be obtained on the same heist over and over

Your thinking of platinum awards towards the Mastermind trophy, not the Decorated trophy which is what the original question related too.

So my question is: Does the Platinum Awards from the Heists DLC count towards the Decorated trophy?

I'm pretty sure they do, will make this trophy a lot easier. Unfortunately I got my trophy before the heists update came out so spent a lot of time grinding towards it.

Your thinking of platinum awards towards the Mastermind trophy, not the Decorated trophy which is what the original question related too.

They do. 

I have 31 Platinum awards in total, from which 6 are Heist related, and I have the trophy.