Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NERVergoproxy

Money making secrets/ideas.

9 posts in this topic

So I have been playing FFXIV:ARR for quite some now and had bought my own 40mil+ large plot home thru what I do and Im curious what ways do you guys use to make money? for me I do a lot of buying and reselling; playing around with the MB, and of course SBing with friends, roughly making a million a day or in a few hours if lucky. I used to gather a lot and craft too but I am bored of those activities now, maybe some time again in the near future when Xpac comes out. So how do YOU make money?

I make money by selling the trade-able loot I get from dungeons.  It adds up after a while.  I also sell my IV materias (they go for 250-300k on the MP) because I for one could care less about the Relic Weapon quest.  I rather just work on Ironworks or do Final Coils and get my i130-135 weapon.

I'm leveling up my crafting classes at the moment and trying to find some way to get into gathering.  But it's tough, not a lot of fun. ^^;

I just started farming the Fire clusters and selling them on the MB and it's gotten me some good money, but not enough for my Medium house I want xD. So I just started Spiritbonding and I don't know what I am doing really as in what armor I should be SB.

Some people say to just buy the gear from Mor Dhona vendor and go to Urths Gift and kill the enemies there. At least that seems like that the cheapest way in SB for me since I have no crafting classes to 50 to make my own gear, but I guess I'll find out soon xD

I just started farming the Fire clusters and selling them on the MB and it's gotten me some good money, but not enough for my Medium house I want xD. So I just started Spiritbonding and I don't know what I am doing really as in what armor I should be SB.

Some people say to just buy the gear from Mor Dhona vendor and go to Urths Gift and kill the enemies there. At least that seems like that the cheapest way in SB for me since I have no crafting classes to 50 to make my own gear, but I guess I'll find out soon xD

since you probably arent on my server so no competition -_- but you would want to SB 

Spinels for accessories

Full set of crafting gear from mor dhona

edge shield/or rosewood wand

since you probably arent on my server so no competition -_- but you would want to SB 

Spinels for accessories

Full set of crafting gear from mor dhona

edge shield/or rosewood wand

Awesome! Thanks Ergo! I will try this out tomorrow on my day off!

One last thing, should I be in a party while doing this or solo it? I know if you are in a party you lose 40% SB exp but not too confident on soloing.

Do certain Jobs work better solo? I have a WHM at 50 for Holy, and NIN and BRD at 50 also. WHM seems to be the best for that huge aoe damage.

Edited by SalazarXCIII

Awesome! Thanks Ergo! I will try this out tomorrow on my day off!

One last thing, should I be in a party while doing this or solo it? I know if you are in a party you lose 40% SB exp but not too confident on soloing.

Do certain Jobs work better solo? I have a WHM at 50 for Holy, and NIN and BRD at 50 also. WHM seems to be the best for that huge aoe damage.

WHM with cleric on using Holy, those pigs will die so fast then spawn and die all over again. so sad so sad. or you could go further in and do the elements. you probably have to dot the pigs up to pull them if there are others around.

WHM with cleric on using Holy, those pigs will die so fast then spawn and die all over again. so sad so sad. or you could go further in and do the elements. you probably have to dot the pigs up to pull them if there are others around.

Awesome, I shall try this! :D

Thanks again!

I kind of found an easy way to make gil.  Pretty much there is a merchant in Mor Dhona that sells Emperor's equipment (invisible stuff), I found that the necklace/gloves go for 10-15k on the MP.  Depends mostly on your server, but you if you had a Lv. 50 crafting class, you can gain access to these items for like 50-70 gil each.  So it's a big profit on your part.  I'm gonna be doing this for a while until my other crafting classes are at Lv. 50/i70 gear. :D