RESOGUN Feats - Protector Mode question

ro-llow

There is a Feat where it says deposit humans during the city celebration, what does that mean?

I have 6/100 but I don't know how

When the city celebrates, the drop pad is not active because the city flips, am I missing something?

When you fill a city, there will be some fire works and stuff, and you get power ups before the world in the middle "flips". A short period after depositing these last humans that fill the city, see the bars in the background for when that is, during the fire works, deposit some humans then. Just stack up a lot of humans at the exit without actually delivering them, and then deliver humans that fill the city. You should get a decent bonus from doing this too, both an extra power up and bonus multiplier power ups, but also points. I'm not sure if they "celebrate" when you fill one of the "bars" in the city, I don't think so.

Don't think about doing the feats in the challenges. While many of the trophies can unlock there, they don't count in on the feats, except for completing x amount of feats etc. One of the challenges would have been nice for this, the one where you can carry like 10 from the get go and you gotta deliver 120 of them to get gold. Which is super easy, highly recommended for use in online challenges to level up your rank.

Edited by MMDE