Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ButteredPretzel

Possibly the worst game I have played

18 posts in this topic

Regret buying this from the flash sale...thought it would be an ok game for a few trophies but instead it is an infuriating game and my "noby boy" gets tangled and then can't untangle itself D: 

Really? It's the worst game you've played because you get tangled?

Edited by UndreyVITA

Hold triangle and you'll respawn to get untangled.

Really? It's the worst game you've played because you get tangled?

Haha I take that back, it was just super confusing at first but i got the hang of it :)

Not just the tangling, other things like the retarded 765m that just always goes over by 1 for me every time no matter how slow i go D:

Edited by ButteredPretzel

Haha I take that back, it was just super confusing at first but i got the hang of it :)

Not just the tangling, other things like the retarded 765m that just always goes over by 1 for me every time no matter how slow i go D:

It's not hard, it might seem hard but it can be done in a few hours. I did the 765 thing on my first try, just make small stretches.

It's not hard, it might seem hard but it can be done in a few hours. I did the 765 thing on my first try, just make small stretches.

Oh the games not hard at all, just a crappy, frustrating game. 

Just completed it =]

I've never played this but from the videos of watched of this I have always been wtf and what the hell you do, but if this is the worst game you have p,ayes you are lucky, unlike me who played deep black imo the worst game on PS3

P.s at least you didn't pay much for it

Edited by Peter Griffin

This game really pissed me off, FFS.

I doubt I will ever play a weirder game than this.

LOL, funny thing is...I just literally got done griping about this game to someone else on another site.

Needless to say, I 100% agree. Besides contributing to the growth of "GIRL", this game is utterly pointless and felt more like I was getting trolled than playing an actual game.

lol deep black looks f*cking shite

Well, its better than this. I enjoyed it but I love cover based TPS' in general, so very seldom do I get let down by games in the genre *cough* Damnation *cough*

Edited by merciful84

A friend invited me to play this some time ago. I was really excited for it initially (I love Katamari, and particularly the first one), but had read some bad reviews of this.

I didn't hate it as much as some. I just didn't get it. It felt really boring and pointless. I couldn't get enough of rolling that katamari, but the...snake? Or whatever?

I just don't get it. It seemed like mediocre gameplay with roots in the old "snake" games I would play in BASIC as a kid.

I think this game is too hard for young kids... but it's also too childrish for older kids, teens and adults. I think it (somewhat) falls in the same category of games like .detuned or Linger in Shadows. It's more or less a interaction where you running around in a small environment by doing strange things... So I think most people won't apprechiate this game. The best reason to get this (as I can think of) is if you are a serious trophy hunter and aiming hard for the leaderboard or stats. If you think it's rewarding getting borring but fast and easy trophies. 

Edited by A-Rebirth

I agree with you, It is definitely frustrating but when you  get use to the game it's quiet easy,  But anyways it's  definitely on my top 10 worst games ever played I'd  rather play "Orc Slayer" then this.

Wow loved this game - fun trophy - 100/100 original - great game !!!!

Posted (edited)

I absolutely loved Katamari, but this game was utter trash IMO. Had nothing going for it other than being a bit quirky.

Edited by MMDE