A question about Passing the Time trophy

ExoEvisceration

Hey people, I got a quick question that's been bugging me for a while now.

So I've been playing Minecraft on a friend's server, and we did most of our trophies for the plat there, all I have left is Passing the Time, and my friend has that one and Overkill left to do.

Yesterday after I left, he tried to enchant a sword without saving to see if he could get it done - he messed it up and ended up putting the world on Creative to get enchantment bottles to try it again, only to put it back on Survival - to see the warning about the trophies being disabled. Overkill is now out of the question there but what about the other one?

So my question now is.. Can Passing the Time (still) be achieved on a Server that's been on Creative?

Answers would really be appreciated :) 

That's what I originally thought, but when I've tried to look for answers, and never came to something conclusive, It got me thinking..

100 days in a single server or over several ones? And if the latter, why would Creative block it, in the console version as far as I'm aware, aside from sleeping you have no way of making days go faster.

So yeah, got pretty confused about it :S

All trophies will be disabled once a world has been saved on Creative world and/or with host priviliges on. You can still load the world in Creative, just don't save it. 

Also, you don't need Creative mode to obtain a Bottle O' Enchanting. You can trade them with villagers. 

Passing The Time can be earned across multiple worlds and it's best to leave your game on overnight. Just put it on peaceful mode or find a safe spot to hide in and make sure your controller's battery doesn't die out.

Or you could play the game and build awesome shit and it will pop at some point.