dlc?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. you want to see dlc that has a story to it?

• yes
    • what?
    • hell to the no man
    • never!!!!!

Do any of you think that there will be dlc for this game at all? not the ones with the new outfits and all that load I mean like a story dlc for if you ask me there should be some dlc that makes the game more fun like after you beat it go and do the dlc that has about 10 trophies but mostly for fun for this game to me needs more after seeing everything and doing everything it's just sad to see there is nothing new to this game, I had this same feeling with fallout 3 but when the dlc was made I jumped on it and done everything, I never get bored with the dlc at all just the main game and yeah I think this game needs one or two dlc stories for us to play, what do you guys think of this? let me know

I'd like to see DLC with content for the game. I'd prefer if it was added as a patch and if they wanted to add trophies for it to do it as a free dlc pack.

No.

Once a Japanese game is released without DLCs, it never gets them later.

If there are DLCs planned, they are released with the actual game immediately. 

What about the Highschool DXD game? https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2848-%E3%83%8F%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-DxD-NEW-FIGHT It got DLC a few months after release.

I doubt it'll have a DLC expansion of any sort, they'd just make another game instead of adding DLC.

No.

Once a Japanese game is released without DLCs, it never gets them later.

If there are DLCs planned, they are released with the actual game immediately. 

Resident Evil, Blazblue, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive are all Japanese games though :)

I doubt it'll have a DLC expansion of any sort, they'd just make another game instead of adding DLC.

Resident Evil, Blazblue, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive are all Japanese games though :)

I'd like to see DLC with content for the game. I'd prefer if it was added as a patch and if they wanted to add trophies for it to do it as a free dlc pack.

What about the Highschool DXD game? https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2848-%E3%83%8F%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-DxD-NEW-FIGHT It got DLC a few months after release.

I knew I should have used "most Japanese games" =D

Blazblue, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive are all Japanese games though :)

Fighters are something else, though.

They may get update on arcade so the only choice is to release a DLC.

• 5 months later...