Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornish--

What Trophies are Not Auto Popping?

22 posts in this topic

From the trophy list I can see that the story mission related ones are not unlocking but the level related ones are, so out of curiosity what trophies do I have have to re-earn as I don't get it till Friday (UK). 

Edited by CornishElite

Handsome collection prevents auto pop on trophies. From what I understand you'll need to redo all other than the levels.

Edited by Lubed-up Lilly

Sorry I articulated it wrong I meant what trophies can you make pop by doing something that relates to the trophy.

Edited by CornishElite

Handsome collection prevents auto pop on trophies. From what I understand you'll need to redo all other than the levels.

So when you import your saves, no trophies pop?

Gearbox released a statement saying you would have to re-earn all trophies but some are popping, I don't know if their auto popping or people are re-initiating them to make them pop. 

Edited by CornishElite

the levels pops and the challenges pops

I just got the game, it needs to download 9gb from the internet it order to do the cross save option and to play online, once the download done ill let you know whats up

Edited by king1max

How Do I Look? pops at the very start of the game.

Bounty Hunter popped for me after I did a side mission.

I have yet to level up so I don't know about those. I'm using a lvl 61 Gaige that started with My Frist Gun.

How Do I Look? pops at the very start of the game.

Bounty Hunter popped for me after I did a side mission.

I have yet to level up so I don't know about those. I'm using a lvl 61 Gaige that started with My Frist Gun.

add me up lets play later lol

Cheers, It's good that you don't have to grind for some trophies and get the illusive Jenkins again but on the other hand it gets rid of the fun of trying to be one of the first to platinum (top 50). 

Edited by CornishElite

I'm curious how many people bought it just to auto-pop a new :platinum:.

I'm curious how many people bought it just to auto-pop a new :platinum:.

I initially thought that this was going to be a shared list and was going to get this for the pre- sequel  that i didnt finish. But to be totally honest i would have shamelessly gotten it for the ps4 trophies anyway.

Fuzzypaws, King1max said the challenges trophy popped for him. Dragon I don't think I Have ever bought a game for instant plat, I cant bring myself to waste money on a free platinum and because there's a fine line between being a trophy hunter for fun and and being an addict (I nearly keep buying Telltale games, Terminator and Megamind for easy plats so I'm bordering on being an addict) if its free with cross buy then yes no one could refuse that. If I have to pay I have to at least earn it somewhat like GTA 5 all the online trophies popped but I had to do the campaign trophies again, that's fair it just get rid of the trophies where you have to grind. This game is weird as there's 2 games for the price of one so I would of happily took an auto plat for B2 and would have played BPS for plat but found out last week it wouldn't be. I was just wondering what trophies do pop as I have to wait 3 days like always in the UK.

well I didn't said it popped for me, I presume it will, since I just saw in here https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3445-Borderlands-2/18-Challenge-Accepted people already got it lol and if you read well my previous post I'm currently downloading the 9 gb patch lol

well I didn't said it popped for me, I presume it will, since I just saw in here https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3445-Borderlands-2/18-Challenge-Accepted people already got it lol and if you read well my previous post I'm currently downloading the 9 gb patch lol

Sorry I misspelt, I was just referring to you because you said it would pop. Theirs multiple people that have it now so it must pop. 

For the Challenge Accepted just Complete a Level 1 DLC Challenge and it pops B):D

Challenges, levels, maps, sabre kills, phase bubble kills.  All seem to pop the moment you get +1 to your cross saved total.

As far as I know, no one can hack ps4 trophies yet, right? Why is there someone that got all Borderlands 2 trophies in 8 minutes? I thought you couldn't autopop all trophies?

As far as I know, no one can hack ps4 trophies yet, right? Why is there someone that got all Borderlands 2 trophies in 8 minutes? I thought you couldn't autopop all trophies?

the "report for cheating" option is not appearing on his profile

I sold my ps3 version of this game a while back, do you need to have it on disc, or is the download/update done from your ps4?

I still have my save file on my ps3. I'd like to know before i go out and buy it again :(

Thanks...

the "report for cheating" option is not appearing on his profile

i also noticed that... it is cleary hacked or a glitch or something. why can't the person be reported as a cheater?

perhaps some people actually are more equal than others ... ;)

any mods/admins that could clear that up please?

Edit: seems like the lack of report button is because it is a ps4 game and not because of the person, since the ps4 is currently seen as 'unhackable' i guess. So i apologize for the "animal farm" quote ;)

Edited by dernop