Golden Arena help

I beat golden arena mode today playing as Yukiko. It might not have been the best choice of character, but I'd already started and was quite far into levelling up, and didn't want to start again... but it was still very doable. The first surprise is indeed at level 165, where the boss Shadow Labrys disables all your character skills. I am crap at fighting games and this game is my first in this genre... though I actually was able to win despite my little knowledge other than mashing buttons for the few moves I knew, but I had to avoid her brutal attack. As she disables blocking, I jumped to avoid her brutal attack and hoped I timed it right. I think I was 1 hit away from death when I defeated her, I had very low health, it was very close... and I was also high level - level 99. I boosted my level through autoplay a few times.

After you beat Shadow Labrys at level 165, all later levels are easy again until the final boss (Elizabeth). I used the easy method of acquiring the skill "Die For Me" at level 180, and I had to defeat the level 180 boss 6 times until I actually got it. When I reached Elizabeth at level 200 I kept firing SP attacks at her, hoped my "Die For Me" skill would work, and after a few fights it did! Now I only have the challenges left, but I really hate them...

Edited by Midnightwards666