Games with 0% Trophy Completion will be removable as from 2.5 update!

liwenborg

Jeez, great news, freakin finally! However I still hope that the games were Ive only earned like 1 or 2 trophies also will have this option. But yeah this is kinda big news for the community. Sharing is caring, have a great day!  :)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-2-5-update-yukimura-goes-live-thursday/1100-6426150/

" Additionally, users will now be able to sort their Trophy list by “Earned Date,” “Not Earned,” and “Grade,” as well as the option to remove games from the Trophy list that have zero percent completion. "

• Like 1

Are therereally that many folks on here who have 0% lists on thier profiles?

I have a few low percentages i would like to jettison, but ive never given u on a game so early that i got 0 trophies in it - most games give you at least1 trophy witin the first few minutes....

I have quite some 0% lists but I'm surely not going to delete all of them. I think it shows of I tried the game but hated it / was insanely awfull at it and stopped playing within an hour. Games I accidentely started like The Playroom I'm going to delete though. Overall it's a nice addition I think.

• Like 4

I have quite some 0% lists but I'm surely not going to delete all of them. I think it shows of I tried the game but hated it / was insanely awfull at it and stopped playing within an hour. Games I accidentely started like The Playroom I'm going to delete though. Overall it's a nice addition I think.

This. This is exactly how I feel about my "undone" games, not necessarily at 0%.  My profile is a catalog of games I liked and didn't like.  If I sacrifice percentage for that, so be it but getting rid of 0%s is a nice thing to add.  

That said, I will use the feature to rid of things I don't plan on spending hundreds of dollars towards getting (Pain, I'm looking directly at you) because I literally didn't play some of them for more than a few minutes due to being plus freebies and will never play them again.  I won't get rid of all of them either.  Just the ones I never ever plan on playing.

• Like 3

I have 3 0% and 2 i want to delete. 1 is Socom Confrontation. Weren't good enough to even earn one trophy and now with the servers closed it will always be a 0%. The other is Wheel of Fortune. My wife added it onto my profile by accident. The other is Mercenary Kings which I do plan on playing and earning trophies in it.

I'm hoping we can delete ps3 list from the ps4.

Edited by snakebit10

I have a few low percentages i would like to jettison, but ive never given u on a game so early that i got 0 trophies in it - most games give you at least1 trophy witin the first few minutes....

people having 0% are most of the time games brought in by friends or games accidently opened and was not intended to be played ( a game for my brother, or something like that) me myself i pick my games before i play them. I don't just play anything so i don't have that issue but i know a lot of my friends who have 0% games they're probably not gonna touch again. 

This is true. I have a few I realized was nothing of my style or accidentally launched the game as I was playing them on different account. Really not too many.

Edited by Sikatiiker

In addition to what others have said, I have multiple 0% when I've helped some friends with co-op trophies. I have since started using a Guest profile when doing this.

But it will be possible only for PS4 games or does this option cover PS3 and PSV titles as well?

• Delete 0% Trophies — Remove games from your Trophy list that have zero percent completion.

If it's on your list at all (PS3, PS4, PSVita) it can be removed since all your trophies are synched to your PS4.  However, if you don't have a PS4, I'm assuming you cannot use the feature. 

source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/25/ps4-system-update-2-50-available-tomorrow-features-detailed/

Edited by daftprophet

Well I only have 1 0% game from someone that was dog-sitting for me. That's Rock Band, and it will be deleted. I do think the threshold should be raised to something like <15% games or similar. Oh well. I'll just have to eventually get around to completing some games I really don't want to finish.

• Delete 0% Trophies — Remove games from your Trophy list that have zero percent completion.

If it's on your list at all (PS3, PS4, PSVita) it can be removed since all your trophies are synched to your PS4. However, if you don't have a PS4, I'm assuming you cannot use the feature.

source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/25/ps4-system-update-2-50-available-tomorrow-features-detailed/</p>

I have 3 0% and 2 i want to delete. 1 is Socom Confrontation. Weren't good enough to even earn one trophy and now with the servers closed it will always be a 0%. The other is Wheel of Fortune. My wife added it onto my profile by accident. The other is Mercenary Kings which I do plan on playing and earning trophies in it.

I'm hoping we can delete ps3 list from the ps4.

You can hide a trophy list from your ps3 ;) if you have 0 trophy earned in a game and you hide it the blue H will not appear in your profile.
  • Like 1

Look at my profile... 

I doubt many people beat that, I have like 10 or something. 

PSPlus does wonders to my library, but causes havoc on a game list. Would be nice if I could remove stuff with like up to 4 trophies, so many games I doubt I will ever play again. You could remove like 20 from my profile if this was possible. 

You know ESP all those Call of Duty games that I only buy for multi-player and beat the campaign on like one game because my internet was out O_O. 

Edit: Double post

Edited by LiNSiCKeL

I wish Xbox Live would do this too. I have Ticket to Ride and Castle Crashers on my profile and *I* never played either of them.

Xbox has had this feature for a long time, possibly since launch. Go to your achievement list, and I think you press Y to remove any game that has zero achievements. I've done it a few times, after playing a co-op game with my brother, and forgetting to sign out of my profile. As long as you don't have any achievements, you can remove it off your list.