Games with 0% Trophy Completion will be removable as from 2.5 update!

liwenborg

So riddle me this:

If deleting any games with 0% off of your trophy list doesn't actually remove them since there is still local trophy data on your system, what is the point of adding the functionality to delete 0% games?  Doesn't hiding trophies from your profile do the exact same thing AND gives you the ability to hide more than just games at 0%?

So riddle me this:

If deleting any games with 0% off of your trophy list doesn't actually remove them since there is still local trophy data on your system, what is the point of adding the functionality to delete 0% games?  Doesn't hiding trophies from your profile do the exact same thing AND gives you the ability to hide more than just games at 0%?

Yeah exactly this. That's why i think they should've released the very same feature on the other systems for proper deletion.

It's not like it requires a lot of power or something like that, hell they could even implement the customised button assignments on PS3...

I'd like to add a follow up to this.  So if you delete 0%, what happens when you sync the trophies on your PS3 again?  Will they re-appear?  Has anyone tried that yet?

I'd like to add a follow up to this.  So if you delete 0%, what happens when you sync the trophies on your PS3 again?  Will they re-appear?  Has anyone tried that yet?

I believe when you delete them it does say sycning another system with the 0% list will re-add it.  And as you can't delete from the PS3 yet...... probs going to re-add them.  I'm going to give it test this weekend and see whats up.

IIRC, they do.  If you highlight the game with 0 achievements earned on it, there should be an option to press X to delete the game from your list.

That's the trouble - I should have been clearer. It doesn't have 0 achievements. My friend got a couple for each game on my profile. I don't own either game or want to play them!

• 2 weeks later...

My trophies are missing right now lol.

I deleted all of the 0% trophy progress on my list.

EDIT: I changed my privacy back to "Anyone" to solve that problem.

I got rid of my 0% trophy progress just fine.

That's because it doesn't delete 0% trophy progress from your console, it only deletes the ones that were synced into your account.

If you want to get rid of your 0% trophy progress from your console, you'll have to reformat your HDD.

So if I format my PS3 and Vita then delete 0% from PS4 and sync, they will be deleted forever, even if I log back into the reformatted PS3/vita?

So if I format my PS3 and Vita then delete 0% from PS4 and sync, they will be deleted forever, even if I log back into the reformatted PS3/vita?

This is my post from another thread:

If 0% trophy lists sync back to your profile from the PS3 that you don't want, all you do is back-up your saves and delete the user (then obviously delete the 0% trophy list from the PS4 again). But make sure you have at least one other user on the PS3 so that you don't have to re-download anything (apart from avatars)

With Vita, unfortunately reformat is the only option

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

This is my post from another thread:

If 0% trophy lists sync back to your profile from the PS3 that you don't want, all you do is back-up your saves and delete the user (then obviously delete the 0% trophy list from the PS4 again). But make sure you have at least one other user on the PS3 so that you don't have to re-download anything (apart from avatars)

With Vita, unfortunately reformat is the only option

This option would probably be the better option for PS3 trophy lists. When I wrote earlier to reformat it, I was just thinking what would logically work, I didn't actually try it. Redownloading the saves will take far less time than redownloading everything else.

Oh and Aela, if I aim a bow to your feet like your title says, :|   will you take an arrow in the knee?  B)

This option would probably be the better option for PS3 trophy lists. When I wrote earlier to reformat it, I was just thinking what would logically work, I didn't actually try it. Redownloading the saves will take far less time than redownloading everything else.

Oh and Aela, if I aim a bow to your feet like your title says, :|   will you take an arrow in the knee?  B)

Yeah, deleting the user is the better and faster option. There's no need to actually reformat the PS3 

And no... that'd hurt, a lot...