(Help) I only take special jobs Trophy

I managed to do it on Human difficulty. Using Trillion Stabs is a good way to build up points, as well as Arbiter and Shredder on the tougher enemies. If you're good with timing then doing Demon Dodge is also a good way to build up points.

As for which levels, the easiest ones IMO: Missions 1-4, Mission 6, Mission 10, Mission 14, Mission 15, Missions 19-20. Demon Dodge is the best way to get a SSS for Mission 20 and if you're really good with it you can beat it in under a minute.

Edit: Also, don't neglect Devil Trigger and the Drive/Overdrive ability. Those will get you plenty of SSS's in combat.

Edited by Tony Redgrave
  • Like 2

Im playing this on Human, and I found these ways help with each enemy:

When you are surrounded by Stygians or Rage Spawn, use Aquila, and use Buy In, and then either use Rebellions Hacker or Death Coil combos, OR jump in the air, and smash down with Eryx
For Bathos, make sure to kill them first, they dont give much points and they die too easily
For red and normal shielded enemies, Arbitor all the way
For the icy soldiers, use Aquilas round trip and keep slashing them, using round trip again when it runs out. Same goes for ghost rages.
For red and normal rages, use Eryx, and if theyre raging, jump over the spinny attack and wait til they calm down before attacking
For the Tyrants, jump over them, grapple thier back, and go to town with Arbitor, Trinity Smash works especially well.
For Butchers, use Eryx, and if you can, try to get Demon Evade active.
For Bosses (Except the very last one), stun them first, and then use Abitor when theyre down, I found that it gives the most points per slash

I agree with Tony Regraves choice of levels, except if you are having trouble with 20, try Mission 12, its short and all youll be doing is fighting waves of enemies.

Hope this helps!

Edit: I forgot the chainsaw guys, air combos are the way to go here, I found Eryxs' air combo to be quite effective

Edited by evilartifact
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...