Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarsipanRumpan

Thoughts on trophies / game?

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I just today watched a video on Kinda Funny Games (Check it out, I love the channel) and they played this game. And it looked really intresting, cute and fun!

I don't get anything about this trophy list because I don't know anything about this game. But I guess it sounds pretty simple.. And it has a plat wich is nice :)
So what do you think, are you going to get this game and how hard do you think it is? :)

Looks pretty similar to the Xbox achievement list, in which case it will be very difficult. Xbox achievements gave it a 10/10 for difficulty and estimate it to take 50-80 hours.

Good luck :)

Edited by Ka-Pi96

Kinda Funny is awesome, I love when they mention this site on Colin & Greg Live :P Haven't seen their video of this game yet *adds to watch later list*

Edited by BlindMango

Yay kinda funny fans.

Damn, Idk if i can play this kind of game for that long D: Maybe i'll try it one day, as the coop looked pretty fun. 

Kinda Funny is awesome, I love when they mention this site on Colin & Greg Live :P Haven't seen their video of this game yet *adds to watch later list*

Yay, Kinda funny dudes! I've watched all Kinda Funny Games videos and almost all 611 videos on the main channel lol. Currently rewatching every GameOverGreggy Show, I'm at episode 30. :D

You totally should!

Yay kinda funny fans.

Damn, Idk if i can play this kind of game for that long D: Maybe i'll try it one day, as the coop looked pretty fun. 

Yeah, I thought it would be an easy game wich you could just have a fun time with on a rainy day, guess I was wrong :D

May play it on my alt account then :P

Both of you guys, watch 'We play Bloodborne for 15 minutes (Kinda)' they're getting shit for goofing around. But I love Colin in this video, he laughs so much its the best! :)

Yay, Kinda funny dudes! I've watched all Kinda Funny Games videos and almost all 611 videos on the main channel lol. Currently rewatching every GameOverGreggy Show, I'm at episode 30. :D

You totally should!

Haha, dang, that's epic! I've watched all of their podcasts on both channels but I watch their gameplay videos selectively (I don't have enough time to watch all the gameplay stuff, lol)

Edit: Yeah, I watched the Bloodborne video yesterday, haha that was absolutely hilarious xD

Edited by BlindMango

Both of you guys, watch 'We play Bloodborne for 15 minutes (Kinda)' they're getting shit for goofing around. But I love Colin in this video, he laughs so much its the best! :)

Watched just the character creator part and couldn't help but laugh with Colin xD Their podcasts make the car ride to school tolerable.