Bannable offences.?

well, My question really is, " is there a thread listing things that might get one Banned.? "

cause really, I seen @ least 3 member profiles in past couple months that have been banned for what ever reason.

I mean, I've read 1 thing in particular that have been said about Me that if I wasn't a bigger man I might have responded inappropriately that might have placed Me under the hammer.

but back on point, Willie Nilling it might cut it for some of Us that had a proper upbringing.

but not to box those Community members that are of the lesser in parts that are easily pushed over the edge.

1 just can't go by saying We don't need them when they really don't have any guild-lines to follow.

again, long story short, if there is already a guild-line in place, please direct.

if not, before too many gets squashed one would be appreciated.

• Like 3

Hey BDK,

Essentially if someone has been banned it's been done with good reason.

We have a procedure where we will give you warning points before a ban. We will also try and talk to a member before we issue any warning. Generally, we find if we have a chat on something that could have been a misunderstanding, it gets it sorted.

If you're doing something stupid, like insulting members and we have evidence of it, you're going to get a warning along with a message on why you have that warning.

Something that I also try to do, is if I have a discussion with any member, I copy in the rest of the team so that they can pull rank on me if I'm being unfair (sometimes, we all get heated!). I do this for the members protection as much as mine.

With that being said, 98%* of you behave perfectly well and cause us no issues what so ever, and because we believe you know how to behave without a list of do's and don'ts there is no strict rule set in place.

As for why other members get banned, thats between the staff and the member in question. Should you see either Eburk or I discussing it openly (forums or CB) make sure Sly knows about it.

Finally, I'm gonna lock this thread up as I dont want it to start some massive debate (especially if I dont have an answer that makes me look awesome.) However if any of you want or need to discuss what I've said, feel free to send me a PM.

* Another of AF's made up statistics.

• Like 4