Do all split-screen players earn trophies?

The_Pope93

Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone can confirm that all logged in players earn trophies during split screen play. This game already looks like a must-buy, but I'd still like to know this information before I make the purchase. I couldn't find the answer on Google.

Cheers

I'm sure someone here can give a more accurate answer, but at least on borderlands 1, nearly all trophies for player 2 in split screen would unlock.

Based off my memory of when I was playing it with a friend , including my wife, when I first got my PS3.

I played both games with my brother. Borderlands 1 did give him trophies, but it was weird. It would only give him certain ones. For example, it didn't give him any for completing all the side missions in the first area, but it did give him one for discovering the area. I played the entire thing with him in co-op, and I got the platinum, but he only got a few trophies.

In Borderlands 2, he didn't get any.

I can't say for certain that BL2 split screen players will all earn trophies, but I split screen four players for the Pre-sequel who you gonna call trophy and all three guest players each earned trophies for rank up and who you gonna call, so trophies were popping like crazy.

3x Space Rookie

3x Lunar Lt.

4x Who you gonna call

1x Borderlands Defender round 1.5

Edited by jorgeammo

I was just playing 3-player splitscreen in BL2, and the 'High-Flying Hurdler', 'Build Buster', & 'Feels Like The First Time' trophies popped for all three....... but then when I looked at the double rainbow for 'What Does It Mean', it only popped for me.. so just confirming that some of them will pop for all players, but certain others will not