Keeps crashing at continue

Masamune

Hello, I'm having a little problem. I was right in the middle of the Catacombs level (where I activated some type of water-wheel) & I got ambushed by some Nosalis & was killed. Now every time I try to continue, it crashes & sends me back to the XMB. :(

So, should I try to restart the level via level select, or maybe delete & reinstall the game? Keep in mind, I'd like to avoid doing anything that will erase my Diary Pages found, kill counts, etc.

OK, it let me restart the entire level without crashing, & I was able to get past the level too (thankfully I didn't die :P).

I hope this was just an isolated incident though, I rely on the "restart checkpoint" function quite often while trying to sneak past enemies unnoticed.

• 1 year later...

OK, it let me restart the entire level without crashing, & I was able to get past the level too (thankfully I didn't die :P).

I hope this was just an isolated incident though, I rely on the "restart checkpoint" function quite often while trying to sneak past enemies unnoticed.

Having the same problem at the exact same place, so restarting from chapter select works? no surprise this crap would happen in a deep silver game...

Having the same problem at the exact same place, so restarting from chapter select works? no surprise this crap would happen in a deep silver game...

Yep, it worked for me anyways, so hopefully it will for you too.

• Like 1