Thoughts on Trophies?

Chenardizzle

As the topic suggests. I would like to know what you think of the trophies.

Personally I'm only interested in this game for the pre-order bonus of the DS4 skin, and I don't know if I'd have the patience and time to go for the plat (I haven't even gotten a plat for an NHL game and I fuckin' LOVE hockey).

Most of them seem like they will be easy enough to obtain by manipulating the sliders. I don't know enough about the legends mode and diamond dynasty mode to know if those trophies will be problematic. I get this game every year though regardless.

I would say my only real problem with the trophies is that the descriptions are too damn long and specific.

Playing against the Padres as the Brewers, during the top of the 11th Inning in a night game with runners on 1st and 3rd 0 outs, the count 2 and 1, hit a foul ball down that is caught by a fan wearing the hat of your opposing team to even the count at 2-2 then call in a pinch runner for the runner on 1st and have him steal 2nd, then hit a sacrifice fly to score the go ahead run, but leave the runner now on 3rd stranded.

• Like 2

Most of them seem like they will be easy enough to obtain by manipulating the sliders. I don't know enough about the legends mode and diamond dynasty mode to know if those trophies will be problematic. I get this game every year though regardless.

The trophies descriptions are saying that we have to do the trophies without switching sliders.. for some of them. I'm having so much trouble in the 14 already, I don't think I'll try this one haha :D