Problem: Disguise

amnesty15

Heya all. I have an issue with the thirteenth mission (Fight Night). For some weird reason, I can't use disguises in this mission. Whenever I try to put one on, 47 just freezes in place. I can still switch weapons and access the menu, but I can't crouch/get up, or move around... Also, but this might be an unrelated issue: whenever I try to reload a checkpoint or mission when this happens, I just get a black screen and my PS3 goes into hard-lock.

Anyone know a way to fix these issues? I've tried re-installing the game data on my console. After I encountered the issue, I went back and replayed some of the earlier missions, but the issue seems exclusive to "Fight Night." At least, so far. Naturally, I don't know what will happen in later missions.

Hope someone is able to help me out, although frankly, I do have my doubts.

De checkpoints bleken inderdaad het probleem the zijn. Wanneer ik Chapter 12 deel 3 startte en doorspeelde naar Chapter 13 werkte het wel. Omslachtig, maar het is gelukt. Bedankt! :D

--

The checkpoints turned out to be the problem. When I started Chapter 12 part 3 and played through to Chapter 13, everything worked properly. It's a hassle, but I made it. Thanks! :D

• 1 year later...

Heya all. I have an issue with the thirteenth mission (Fight Night). For some weird reason, I can't use disguises in this mission. Whenever I try to put one on, 47 just freezes in place. I can still switch weapons and access the menu, but I can't crouch/get up, or move around... Also, but this might be an unrelated issue: whenever I try to reload a checkpoint or mission when this happens, I just get a black screen and my PS3 goes into hard-lock.

Anyone know a way to fix these issues? I've tried re-installing the game data on my console. After I encountered the issue, I went back and replayed some of the earlier missions, but the issue seems exclusive to "Fight Night." At least, so far. Naturally, I don't know what will happen in later missions.

Hope someone is able to help me out, although frankly, I do have my doubts.

Yep, I also have this problem. It occurs in Chapter 5 (Hunter & Hunted) for me. In the Vixen Club checkpoint (Part 2 of Chapter 5). When I go backstage and take out this guard with a black shirt and blue jeans, Agent 47 just freezes in place. It is an objective to eliminate Dom Osmond. I also tried re-installing Game Data, but no response. It keeps freezing and crashing. When I restart checkpoint, I only get a black screen. I wait for 5 minutes, no response. I completed the other 4 Chapters just fine, but it starts doing crap when I reach Chapter 5 (Part 2 - The Vixen Club).

Is the checkpoint the problem or what? Should I just go through the Checkpoint without using disguises? 

• 5 weeks later...

For me, the problem didn't seem to occur when I just played through the missions in one go, from start to end (i.e. reload the last checkpoint of the mission before the one that is the problem, don't die/get caught during the mission, and manage to escape from it). Still not exactly sure why it occurred in the first place, though, so I can't really help you any more than that, I'm afraid... :/

• 3 months later...

Hello amnesty15 . Did u fixed it ? I check your psn score . U indeed finished the game and obtain platinum which means u play it through . But how can u go through cuz mine also same process happened as yours . I 'm almost done . I am currently on epilogue mission. Its a last mission.

This is a wide-spread problem that occurs mostly in Disc Versions. Maybe the Version you're using is Second-Hand? It's better off using a brand new one.