A Tribute to a Vault Hunter

Johnny-Chr1st

Tribute To A Vault Hunter was one of the final trophies I needed for Borderlands 2, so here's how to get it. Unfortunately it does involve some luck.

If you haven't done the story mission Rising Action then he will have an 100% spawn rate in Marcus' shop, but if you have done the mission he will return to his usual spawn rate. The easiest way to do it is to go to Sanctuary, check the spots on the map I'll link to at the bottom, and if he isn't there, save and quit and load the game up again. Keep doing this and eventually he will spawn.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/borderlands-2/trophy/52482-Tribute-To-A-Vault-Hunter.html

I didn't have any trouble with that trophy, a little trouble with Jimmy Jenkins though.

To answer your second question, I don't think it is a big deal having a trophy depending on RNG.  It is just part of the game and if you want the trophy that badly just deal with it.  The trophy will sooner or later happen.

I've been searching for Michael Mamari since the game released and have not been able to find him on 3 different characters. Is anyone else having difficulty?

Also, does it seem kind of stupid to have a trophy rely on RNG to pop?

See this guide for his locations: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/59-Borderlands-2-Trophy-Guide

• Like 1

I only saw him once in the 100+ hours or so I put into this game. Found him inside the Crimson Raiders HQ after Sanctuary had already moved. He's pretty random. Just gotta check all of his usual locations. Save and quit until he eventually spawns.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

Took me a while on PS3, too.

On PS4 however, I found him literally on my "first round" looking for him :)

Probably coincidence, but I found him both times at the southernmost point: (map from the guide here)

925f66.jpg

Walked that route for like 50 times still haven't found him yet, hope it will get soon!