Anime That you would love to see be turned into a game?

BrokenTwinsBlade

I'd love to see a Ruroni Kenshin & Samurai X game, as well as a Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and Dragon Ball series (including Z and GT) games. I like the DBZ fighting games but they could do so much more with the DBZ universe, in my opinion. Also, Sailor Moon. :|

Parker

• Like 2

The original Dragon Ball made like Zelda OoT or MM would be cool. Instead of just a fighting game, whoever makes Dragon Ball games should think of making an adventure game too.

As I recall there were a few titles fell into that category during GBA was released. There's also a side scrolling beat them up style for the ps2, rpg style in snes. Currently there's a MMO version of DBZ.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another Berserk game would be the tits. Also, I agree about a DBZ Adventure game, preferably one that doesn't fail like DBZ Sagas did on PS2.

Also, absolutely cannot wait for One Piece Kaizoku Musou to come to NA!!

Edited by Magifyre
  • Like 2

I was going to say Sands of Destruction could be a great RPG for the PS3 but its already on the DS :(

Sekirei could be a great Fighting game but again that's already a game on the PS2 hahaha

Edited by Mrs Nesbitt

• 2 months later...

I think Trinity Blood would make a good game (I know the chances are practically zero, since both the manga and anime will never be finished (this isn't speculation either) because the author died before he could finish the last novel), but Black Lagoon could work as a game too, it would have to be TPS though, since I can't see any other genre working.

Another one would be Full Metal Panic!, at the moment the closest you'd get to a Full Metal Panic! game is if you bought Another Century's Episode R for PS3 or PSP and only used the Full Metal Panic! machines (and Bonta-kun).

Well I could say Digimon but they already have games, but should be 1 for PS3 at least. Yu-Gi-Oh! already has his games. So does Dragon Ball. So I think that would be fun to have Sakura Card Captor The Video Game. I could say Sailor Moon, but then the game could turn in 2 things.

1. Childish
  2. 18+

And I don't to have my memories of this series that the game sucks.

Edited by BrunoBomb

I'd like to see Elfen Lied or A certain scientific railgun turned into a game.

Railgun already has a PSP game available.

I think Trinity Blood would make a good game (I know the chances are practically zero, since both the manga and anime will never be finished (this isn't speculation either) because the author died before he could finish the last novel), but Black Lagoon could work as a game too, it would have to be TPS though, since I can't see any other genre working.

Another one would be Full Metal Panic!, at the moment the closest you'd get to a Full Metal Panic! game is if you bought Another Century's Episode R for PS3 or PSP and only used the Full Metal Panic! machines (and Bonta-kun).

Black Lagoon would probably be best as a third person but you can't deny it would also work as an FPS which would give it a larger market if it was done or a game similar in style to Saints Row/GTA.

Well I could say Digimon but they already have games, but should be 1 for PS3 at least. Yu-Gi-Oh! already has his games. So does Dragon Ball. So I think that would be fun to have Sakura Card Captor The Video Game. I could say Sailor Moon, but then the game could turn in 2 things.

1. Childish
  2. 18+4

And I don't to have my memories of this series that the game sucks.

Just to nitpick, I am pretty sure it is Card Captor Sakura and if I recall Digimon is getting a Vita game in the future but unsure if it'd get localised.

Quick question what does 18+4 mean?

Only anime I can currently think of that could probably make some good games would be Oda Nobuna no Yabou(sim, strategy, VN or Dynasty Warriors style), Sword Art Online(PSP title planned), Puella Magi Madoka Magica(a less buggy game please), Another(VN or point and click adventure) and Guilty Crown(not Lost Xmas).

I could see Paranoia Agent making a great Heavy Rain-eqsue game. Still my favorite anime series.

This sounds phenomenal. I would pay for this in a heartbeat if it were done well. The same could be said about a Higurashi game.

I'm disappointed in the lack of games for Zatch Bell and Rozen Maiden. They both have really enjoyable battle mechanics already spelled out.

I'd also bet that Tsubasa would make a beautiful RPG. I would just die if I could use Fay as a black mage.

Railgun already has a PSP game available.

Black Lagoon would probably be best as a third person but you can't deny it would also work as an FPS which would give it a larger market if it was done or a game similar in style to Saints Row/GTA.

Just to nitpick, I am pretty sure it is Card Captor Sakura and if I recall Digimon is getting a Vita game in the future but unsure if it'd get localised.

Quick question what does 18+4 mean?

Only anime I can currently think of that could probably make some good games would be Oda Nobuna no Yabou(sim, strategy, VN or Dynasty Warriors style), Sword Art Online(PSP title planned), Puella Magi Madoka Magica(a less buggy game please), Another(VN or point and click adventure) and Guilty Crown(not Lost Xmas).

Well that of Digimon and Sakura Card Captor I didn't knew, but the digimon is for vita, shoud be for PS3 too :(

But well that of the 18+4 it was my mistake I wanted to type enter but I typed enter & 4 in the same time. But I think you and everyone else does know what 18+ means.