Anime That you would love to see be turned into a game?

BrokenTwinsBlade

Claymore definitively, I would say Roroni Kenshin (sp) but being as he didn't find to much eh. There was that was Alchemy one....don't remember the name that I think would be interesting

Rurouni Kenshin and Full Metal Alchemist?

I could say Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon was awesome. Can't imagine what it could turn into... maybe a Hack n Slash type game kinda like GoW? :hmm:

I could see Paranoia Agent making a great Heavy Rain-eqsue game. Still my favorite anime series.

I would preorder that in a heartbeat if they made a Paranoia Agent or Case Closed game like Heavy Rain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'd love to see a Gurren Lagann game that stays faithful to the original's over the top nature. Give it to Platinum games, they'd probably do it justice. Also a Death Note game made my Telltale games might be a good idea, since Death Note tackles some big moral as well as philosophical questions and moral decisions are pretty much Telltale's thing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think a soul eater RPG would be epic.

Have character creation, pick your weapon (and stick with it), increase your soul resonance to use special attacks, travel around the world to become a 3 star Meister and death scythe, and have Dr. Stein attach horns to your stomach!

What else could you possibly want?