Online trophies?

They need to be done in "match made" battles so it is actually very hard to boost them.  Just use Raiden and build up a level 1 super and pop it when everybody is grouped up, even in matches where you are getting ruined it shouldn't be too hard.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

it's not dead..  but the die hards are very very hard.. they give you no chance to fight back.

you only need the triple kill legit..the other you can boost very easy..  with 1 friend and both having a second controller you garanteed get in the same lobby with a 2 v 2..  you can do all the online trophies..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

if have a vita.... getting the 2v2 isn't hard it may also need 2 controllers

if done right. you should get the no death trophy and the win for 2v2

winning the all star battle in single vs 4 people is a tough challenge (that however can be boosted too) provided you can get 4 people online at the same time.

While I got my plats for this game a while back (and therefore it may have been easier), I did all the online trophies on both PS3 and Vita without boosting and I suck at pvp, and really suck at fighting games.  Just make sure you use a character who's level 3 super kills everyone on the screen for the triple kill trophy.  I used Toro for all online trophies, and he's super cheap.  He only has 2 moves you should use, and he's very irritating to play against.  In a 4 person free for all, it also makes it that much easier to use him.  At least that was what worked for me.

• Like 1