write your total platinum time here

Erick_kbridge195

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

45 hrs, using dlcs.They REALLY help you, i think i spent about 20 hrs between leveling to 500 and getting around 98mil(by the time i got lv500 to grind money on dlc map 2 i had about 2 mil, i'd recommend equipping a sp restore after battle to fang and using his wide range skill to kill the enemies off fast and continuously, or if you want to level up more, equip him with exp up or similar effects, then when his sp depletes, equip sp restore 4 for 2-3 battles and repeat, this way you'll save some time), without em, it would've taken at least 50 hrs to reach 100 mil. (for the berserker trophy, just grind the level w/ 5 enemies in shukesoo, i was at around 8k enemies and took about 40-50 mins to get to 10k... hope it helps...)

• 4 months later...

Just under 60 hours, but I am going to say about 10 of them was idle time... I just finished a few minutes ago and I am so glad to be done... The DLC is almost necessary for this plat, unless you are okay with the worst grind I have ever done in a RPG ever...

Edited by AssassionX

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

105 hours (3 playthroughs, since I've failed badly to get Lola the loli, you have to be really careful with her sub quests to get the optional fairies).

Actually -72 hours for the main trophies (including beating Vile God + Artemis, was lv 62-64), the rest was money/fight grind.

WITHOUT DLC, I'm leaving some notes for those who would do the same, if pay2win/freemium is a no for you.

When your team is at max lv (99), each 5 Artemis fights (Tower lv 40) + selling the 10 elixirs to Tomoe is - 2 minutes when spamming best Launcher attack.

My cleaning team was Fang, Harley and Ethel. I forgot Apollonius could also use Launcher (he's on par with Fang in strength).

When avalanche is triggered, you can wipe out Artemis (88K HP) in one turn making up 125-128K damage + 323 hits combo

(can be useful if you don't want to bother to search for specific fights to get the related trophies).

Basically, 1 hour = 4 millions, don't expect to get the money under 25 hours

For the 10K ennemies, actually it was pretty fast, abusing Tower lv 14 (5 enemies).

I've started to care about the ennemies when I got 96,5 millions (6924 enemies defeated).

A few hours later (-4?) I was ~9970 enemies and 99,2 millions (because from time to time, I've sold the 30 Ultra Potions + 99 other material I forgot the name).

I've beaten Artemis again to reach the amount of ennemies + gold needed, meaning the Plat'.

Edited by FinalFan

• 1 month later...

59h and 51 mins though a few hours were idle i did use dlc dungeons and i gotta say the 3rd one with enemy change on is awesome since in the 3rd area you get with almost every fight over 130k and up to almost 200k (even more if you use all money boosters) the reason why i didn't use all money booster was beacause i didn't want to have skills magic or SP regen sealed since that would only make you keep leaving the dungeon way more often than you need.

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 4 months later...

are we talking platinum time for all games combinded or just one game?

The thread is located in the Fairy Fencer F-subforum --> plat fime for that game only.

@topic:

45 hours with using the 3 DLCs. Seems like the normal completion time excluding the grind was 25 hours. oO

Edited by Crimson Idol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got my platinum. 44 hrs w/ 2 DLC, but didn't read the plot (because I read it all in ADF before playing in FFF.....)

Admittedly, I took a big hit in forgetting to get Dohn on my 2nd playthrough, so I had to do a 3rd playthrough. Since Lola was passed 100 on my 1st playthrough, I just skipped all events, got Dohn, and then farmed from there. Still. I probably could have cut down my time by 2hrs if I didn't make that mistake. And since I used a turbo controller for grinding, an active player can probably shave 6-8 hrs out of my 24hrs grinding time (admittedly actively grinding for that many hours would drive you crazier than it is worth).

Edited by bladesoframen