Need help with any trophy? Ask away!

andzon

You will get an extremely precious gem after defeating the first boss in the Ailing Loran Chalice. You get the chalice after defeating Amygdala. To get the materials to activate the chalice you need to play through other chalices. You need Ritual Blood (4), the number is not the quantity but means that it is a type 4, which you can get in depth 3 chalices. So see if you have any chalices with number 3 (depth), and you will have Ritual Blood (4) drop there (and unlock depth 3 chalices by playing depth 2 chalices etc.). The other type of material you can buy with Insight.

The boss is quite tough, but has obvious patterns that you will come to learn. It took quite some time even for my level 90 character to down him. But it's a chalice so I suppose it's to be done co-op?

You will also get the Beast Claw that you need for your weapon collection in this chalice. I found it in a large golden chest on the 2nd level.

• Like 2

You will get an extremely precious gem after defeating the first boss in the Ailing Loran Chalice. You get the chalice after defeating Amygdala. To get the materials to activate the chalice you need to play through other chalices. You need Ritual Blood (4), the number is not the quantity but means that it is a type 4, which you can get in depth 3 chalices. So see if you have any chalices with number 3 (depth), and you will have Ritual Blood (4) drop there (and unlock depth 3 chalices by playing depth 2 chalices etc.). The other type of material you can buy with Insight.

The boss is quite tough, but has obvious patterns that you will come to learn. It took quite some time even for my level 90 character to down him. But it's a chalice so I suppose it's to be done co-op?

You will also get the Beast Claw that you need for your weapon collection in this chalice. I found it in a large golden chest on the 2nd level.

I already defeated the second boss in Ailling Loran Chalice and obtained the Beast Claws but still no trophy for getting any precious gem. Do you find it on a chest?

Edited by Aexuz

Hmm, really? I am certain I got it right as I killed the boss. It might be that it is randomly dropped, which would make the trophy a pain if that is the case. =/

My apologies then, pretty much everything else so far has been pretty scripted so I assumed the blood gem was guaranteed.

Hmm, really? I am certain I got it right as I killed the boss. It might be that it is randomly dropped, which would make the trophy a pain if that is the case. =/

My apologies then, pretty much everything else so far has been pretty scripted so I assumed the blood gem was guaranteed.

If its luck based it will surely be a pain because that boss was one of the longest and hardest so far to defeat. What's the name of the gem he dropped to you?

• Like 1

Wet Nurse will drop one (one of the last bosses). Then you could go to Forbidden Woods, on the left of the first village you will find a secret pathway, follow it, go through until you find a ladder. After climbing up you should be somewhere around the starting area, but behind gates you weren't able to get into from that area. There should be another set of gates that you'll go through, make your way to the hospital. Find a lady inside (you will notice if it's her) and kill her. You might be able to have a conversation with her but I didn't.

You just use them all before the encounter with the final boss, make sure to REFUSE his "offer".

• Like 1

Wet Nurse will drop one (one of the last bosses). Then you could go to Forbidden Woods, on the left of the first village you will find a secret pathway, follow it, go through until you find a ladder. After climbing up you should be somewhere around the starting area, but behind gates you weren't able to get into from that area. There should be another set of gates that you'll go through, make your way to the hospital. Find a lady inside (you will notice if it's her) and kill her. You might be able to have a conversation with her but I didn't.

You just use them all before the encounter with the final boss, make sure to REFUSE his "offer".

There are 3 total or is there another one required? Because I'm hearing there are 4 of these.

You need to defeat the last boss in the  Defiled dungeon to unlock the Pthumeru Ihyll chalice. You fight the Queen at layer 3.

I'm still strugling with the second boss of Defiled dungeon because your HP is halved in that place and the boss is pretty tough.

Edited by Aexuz

Can you get all 3 endings on one playthrough? Also, I'm really stuck on Nightmare Frontier, I have no idea how to get through it to even get to Amygdala.

Although I know I need NG+ because I completely missed Eileen.

Edited by AkariKamigishi

Save your game on online storage and you can reload it and do all 3 endings. You need to consume only three cords, but I have heard there are four.

@ Aexuz, for the second boss in the Defiled Chalice, all you have to do is keep distance, and he will pretty much never hit you. Doing it this way will make the fight very long, it took me 10-15 minutes, but I beat him the first try playing extremely passive and in the end I guess I saved myself some time. Try it!

He will swing heavily to the side, if he does, run up and hit him once in the head, then back off again. If he starts to vomit lava, you can run to his leg and hit him 1-2 times. It requires patience, I got really bored :P

If he does multiple Quick breaths, you can run up to him as well and hit him with a move that hits high (e.g. full length axe's R2).

You know what, why don't we just play together? I am at the last chalice but I can help you through the defiled.

• Like 3

You need to defeat the last boss in the  Defiled dungeon to unlock the Pthumeru Ihyll chalice. You fight the Queen at layer 3.
I'm still strugling with the second boss of Defiled dungeon because your HP is halved in that place and the boss is pretty tough.

Where do I get one of the materials for the Pthumeru Ihyll chalice. The Last material you need 1 of. I didnt find it yet in any dungeon.

Is there any reliable list of all the weapons in the game so far? Can they all be purchased after getting the badges you need or are there some you have to loot of enemies/corpses?

I'd also like to add that i really appreciate you doing this.

Where do I get one of the materials for the Pthumeru Ihyll chalice. The Last material you need 1 of. I didnt find it yet in any dungeon.

You need to kill The Mother brian in Menfis Nightmare. To do that you first need to activate the lever to make the Brain fall  to the lowest level  of the map. After that you just teleport to the middle area of the map, go down the stairs (close to the black little enemies) and you will find a new cage elavator there that will lead you to the Brain The drop is the material you need for the Chalice.

Is there any reliable list of all the weapons in the game so far? Can they all be purchased after getting the badges you need or are there some you have to loot of enemies/corpses?

I'd also like to add that i really appreciate you doing this.

This is the complete list of weapons: http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Weapons

There's only one weapon that can only be purchases in NG+ all the other weapons can be obtained in your first playthrough.

• Like 1

Bastard Loran ingredient for the chalice dungeon? Does anyone have a code for it?

Bastard of Loran is found in a chest in Loran Chalice layer 3 and also a random drop from enemies in this dungeon.

Edited by Aexuz

Ritual Blood (5) x9

Red Jelly x4 (You can find 2 of this material in a chest at Lecture room first floor)

Arcane Haze x25

Living String x1 (Drop from Mother Brain at the menfis Nightmare)

Appreciate the help, Platinum trophy here I come.  :ninja: Congrats on obtaining the plat btw :yay: