Need help with any trophy? Ask away!

andzon

Whoops, I thought there was a trophy for collecting all runes, but apparently there isn't. I read that chalice dungeons don't scale with NG+, but do they carry across playthroughs? I might go into NG+ for Eileen just so I have stuff to do to take the edge off dying like mad in them.

I have a question - im just getting started (wih Bloodborne i mean - im a souls veteran of sorts) is there anything i should avoid using/selling etc that willl lock me out of any trophies or that would be a huge mistake early in the game?

Pthumeru > Central > Lower > Defiled > Ihyll

That's all.

Is there any other place where u can find Living String (one of the requirements for the last chalice) ? Are you able to give itens when playing with other players?

Edited by andrefilipe26

Is there any other place where u can find Living String (one of the requirements for the last chalice) ? Are you able to give itens when playing with other players?

Pretty sure beating Queen Yharnam gets you the Yharnam Stone, which allows Living Strings to be purchased. Probably not the kind of info you're looking for but that's the only way to get more than once in one playthrough.

I have a question - im just getting started (wih Bloodborne i mean - im a souls veteran of sorts) is there anything i should avoid using/selling etc that willl lock me out of any trophies or that would be a huge mistake early in the game?

If you want to earn the platinum in one playthough take note that you need to collect 3 Umbilical cords and use them before the last boss battle for one of the 3 endings. There are 4 cords in total but 2 of them are missable so be careful with that.

For making it save and not missing any  as I did, as soon as you get into the Chapel area talk to the NPC (old lady with red hood) and after you defeat some bosses talk to Ararianna and bring her to the Chapel. At the end of the game you will get one cord from her.

Talk to all the NPC you come across because some of them will give you badges needed for purshasing weapons for one of the trophies.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

Frenzy brain in Nightmare of Mensis drops that. No idea on giving items.

Pretty sure beating Queen Yharnam gets you the Yharnam Stone, which allows Living Strings to be purchased. Probably not the kind of info you're looking for but that's the only way to get more than once in one playthrough.

Thanks! yeah i´m about to finish the game a second time and at least now i knwo where to get the Living Spring. What level are you guys?

I have not beaten her, but I can buy Living String for 10 insight.

So this means Phtumeru > Phtumeru Root > Central > Central Root > etc etc? I don't have enough Sage's Wrists to do Lower Root, where do I find those?

You don't have to do any of the Root dungeons.

hunter's essence trophy i killed alfred early in the game didn't know he was involved in the wheel weapon how else can i get the weapon or can he revive and show up again

I'm afraid you're going to have to get it in NG+.

I also got my plat. It was amazing how many even higher level gems dropped in just the required chalice dungeons, from Lower Phtumeru and down. You only need rank 15 or 16 for it (I didn't get it with 14, got it with 16, never saw a 15), but I was seeing gems as high as level 19!

hunter's essence trophy i killed alfred early in the game didn't know he was involved in the wheel weapon how else can i get the weapon or can he revive and show up again

Didn't he drop the 'wheel hunters badge'?, this allows you to buy the wheel for 60000 echos.

Hey man, thanks for the thread.

I'm having difficulty with the Moon Presence boss. Whenever she does that red orb sneeze attack, I die. My Vit is at 51, I'm level 112, and I have seen videos and read walkthroughs online explaining that this attack is actually supposed to reduce your health to 1hp, and that you're supposed to use the regain system to get your health back. But it just doesn't work for me: even at full health, once she does that move I'm dead. Am I doing something wrong?