Need help with any trophy? Ask away!

andzon

I missed my chance to get the Logarius Wheel (killed the dude early on when i accidentally hit him putting the controller down :facepalm: )

Will i be able to get the weapons trophy by finding an uncanny or lost version in the chalice dungeons, or does the trophy require the basic versions to be found?

Didn't he drop the 'wheel hunters badge'?, this allows you to buy the wheel for 60000 echos.

He didnt dro this -(i did same thing) and ive been back to check his spot and there is no item waiting there

This is the type of game that the early (first week) players are hardcore and crank it out.  Once the game has been out a while and there is a price drop or sale, the platinum will get a little more rare.

I doubt it, actually. Souls games usually sit at around 15% in terms of plat rarity and those alll require several playthroughs, have more missable stuff in them etc. Bloodborne has little missable stuff and can be done in one playthrough, it might even rise to 20% rarity.

I missed my chance to get the Logarius Wheel (killed the dude early on when i accidentally hit him putting the controller down :facepalm: )

He didnt dro this -(i did same thing) and ive been back to check his spot and there is no item waiting there

That's strange, I killed him and he did drop the badge. Maybe it's tied to progression? Where was he located when you killed him and at what point in the game? 

That's strange, I killed him and he did drop the badge. Maybe it's tied to progression? Where was he located when you killed him and at what point in the game?

Right when i first met him, near the chapel - i agreed to share info, heard his dialogue options then hit him and had to put him down

This is the type of game that the early (first week) players are hardcore and crank it out.  Once the game has been out a while and there is a price drop or sale, the platinum will get a little more rare.

Not at all, it's the complete opposite. Every single game is always rarer the first few weeks, then it becomes more common as trophy guides come out, and as people actually aim for 100% after enjoying the game.

Not at all, it's the complete opposite. Every single game is always rarer the first few weeks, then it becomes more common as trophy guides come out, and as people actually aim for 100% after enjoying the game.

That's not necessarily true - for example, First Light dropped almost 10% in platinum rarity once it came on PS+ and it hasn't gone back to the same level it was before then.  Transistor plat is 2% rarer now than when I got it, again because it came to PS+.  Dragon's Dogma has gotten rarer in the time since I've had it, although not more than 1% difference.  These are just games I have noticed.  

There are plenty of people who won't buy a game on release day, and typically those who do are more likely to power through the game.  I'm sure it is true that we'll see this game percent completion and plat rarity rise over the next few weeks, but it will get rarer again when more people buy the game, when there is a significant price drop or it releases in a GOTY format. 

Hi, I need to know if I can earn all the missed trophies in a NG+.

Also, the truth is I'm not really enjoying the game. Even though it has amazing monster and level design, and I really love the atmosphere; it seems that I'm just not getting any better. At least when it comes to handling bosses... And even though I was able to kill a few bosses, it just didn't bring any satisfaction, which is odd.  Do you think maxing all the stats via infinite blood echoes glitch would make the hardest bosses (I've heard that Watchdog is a pain in the ass) easier? Or should I re-consider platting Bloodborne?

It's now a 7.4%, it's gonna keep going up. you'll see/

Just as a note, my Dragon's Dogma plat has gone from 10.23% to 10.21% in the two weeks since you posted that all plats always get more common.  Yes, Bloodborne has gotten more common quickly, and I still stand by my original statement that it's because the game is very popular right now and the people who buy it early at full price are more likely to platinum.  I absolutely guarantee you that it will hit a plateau at some point, and then it will start becoming more rare again, as people who aren't as invested buy the game, try it, and don't finish it.  This is especially true if there is a sale, a promotion, or if it goes on PS+.  I'm not saying it will suddenly drop to 3% or something, but there will be a point where it will turn around and start getting rarer instead of more common.

Totally missed my " Living String " drop off Big Brain Boss  :facepalm:

NG+ for 1 item for platinum.

FYI ** spoiler **

Get the moon rune from Big Brain then " KILL HIM " for living string. Don't worry he won't fight back ;)

Edited by LinuxSteven301

Any advice for the Watchdog in the defiled chalice dungeon?

Learn his moves. See which attacks be follows up with other attacks, which attacks are best dodged in which direction etc. Wear your best fire resistance garb. Take. Your. Time. You don't really have much roomfor error, so only get in there if you're sure you can get a few hits off without him punishing. Sorry this is a bit vague, but i can't really remember his exact moveset as well anymore. My final fight with him took me 10 minutes because of how careful i was.

Okay. I'm kind of in a trouble. I'm playing through the game for the third time to get all the trophies. 

I'm going to need the LIVING STRING to get my platinum trophy. I did everything as it should be. I pulled the lever and the "big brain"-"eye" dropped down. So I went back where the elevator should be to get down to the monster. But the elevator that appeared is on the wrong side and goes all the way down(on the way it goes down it passes the right elevator). Down there is totally dark and emptiness(no big brain. searched for 10 minutes).

Maybe someone who had the same problem and got it solved can help me, please :)

I'll add a photo so you could understand me better.

http://postimg.org/image/wbvo3zav9/

Gehrman and Moon Presence fights at the end of the game can be COOP?

Yes, you must first fight him alone a single time, then if you fail, you will be able to ring at fog gate.

Okay. I'm kind of in a trouble. I'm playing through the game for the third time to get all the trophies. 

I'm going to need the LIVING STRING to get my platinum trophy. I did everything as it should be. I pulled the lever and the "big brain"-"eye" dropped down. So I went back where the elevator should be to get down to the monster. But the elevator that appeared is on the wrong side and goes all the way down(on the way it goes down it passes the right elevator). Down there is totally dark and emptiness(no big brain. searched for 10 minutes).

Maybe someone who had the same problem and got it solved can help me, please :)

I'll add a photo so you could understand me better.

http://postimg.org/image/wbvo3zav9/

It's the right elevator. it's pitch black down there. When you are down, exit the elevator and go straight forward and slightly to the left. And use a torch if you have it.

• Like 1

Hi, I need to know if I can earn all the missed trophies in a NG+.

Also, the truth is I'm not really enjoying the game. Even though it has amazing monster and level design, and I really love the atmosphere; it seems that I'm just not getting any better. At least when it comes to handling bosses... And even though I was able to kill a few bosses, it just didn't bring any satisfaction, which is odd.  Do you think maxing all the stats via infinite blood echoes glitch would make the hardest bosses (I've heard that Watchdog is a pain in the ass) easier? Or should I re-consider platting Bloodborne?

It seems that I've underestimated myself. I did not enjoy playing Bloodborne, even though I love many things about it. But completing it certainly proved that no matter how frustrating it is, patience and practice pays off in the end.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well I need 2 more trophies to get this game Platinum and I Missed 2 umbilical cords on my first playthrough and I just need to finish the Chalice Dungeons but im stuck on a boss Also in the new game plus mode im stuck on Vicar Amelia Can anyone help me fight them off mabey?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...