Need help with any trophy? Ask away!

andzon

I missed 2 umbilical cords and only need the true ending trophy is there anyway i can join sum1 else to finish the game and get it that way???

That's not possible afaik. If you had a backup of your save you can restore it and get the third umbilical cord, or else you will either continue to NG+ or start with new character.

I have a back up of befor fighting the last boss

I no i didnt get the 1 in the clinic would that still be there?

Only if you didn't kill or fought Iosefka at all before the Rom's fight, then yes she should be there, she will drop the third cord when you find her inside the clinic.

I took a gamble dowloaded the save she was there but attacked me so didnt get the cord

Shoulda just kept going

Now i gota start anither new game plus

Depending of your character level you can finish NG+ quickly. You can pretty much skip every optional bosses and trigger the Red Moon event if you wish. I was level 100 when I did my NG+ and took me about 4-5 hours to reach Byrgenwerth. And I did kill every bosses available until that point, if you skip some of them then certainly it will be much faster and easier.

• 1 month later...

Got Ebrietas on my own so need help with defiled chalice and last chalice now (:

I think you have added me on PSN. All you got to do is give me the time you usually play, your dungeon glyph and just make sure you share your dungeon. My TZ is +5:30 Hours.

• 1 month later...