Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BDKSimba

#10 & #1 Good Job Award Leader Board spot question.

6 posts in this topic

2j2my.png

Ok, let Me start out by saying that the Leader Boards need patching.

they need a weekly or @least a Monthly Leader Board separately from an all time Leader Board.

but with that said, unto My question.

I've been trying on and off for both these spots and have to admit I'm currently not even close.

:shakefist:

but will eventually get around to focusing on them,

well I was just wondering which method would be the best and most direct to achieving these good jobs.

for instance, basic training.

which stage do you think or would you recommend concentrating on for this.?

and if there was ever a game in My opinion that I think was unPlatable in under 3 Months would be this game.

no matter how much time you have on your hands even if you glitched the 6 Month trophy,

I still don't think it is.

so for those that did do it in under 3 Months,

game saves and hacking

is not an option.

:angry:

so I'm open to any other suggestions.

:hmm:

BDKSimbasProfile-PSNProfiles4.jpg

lol - I think you picked a bad game to keep up with your 100% completion record. To answer your question pick whichever you personally are stronger in or enjoy the most. In my opinion that is the only way you even have a chance because you will be spending months perfecting your play towards the #1 ranking. Good luck dood!!!

Its not so hard honestly, I just got my Nom #1 and it took me around 30 hours of practice. Its still possible to this day even with this game being 4 years old but it require a great deal of patience and luck too. Most importantly ITS POSSIBLE...

In other words I encourage all players who dont give up easily to TRY,TRY and try xD this game is awesome and is worth playing for many hours

I got it too

Yeah!!

I thank ReimiSaionji9742, PinHead_LarryXD and a little bit RacingFan93 :P

Practicing for about 40 hours :)

It is possible to beat!!

I got the NUMBER 1 Nom de Guerre after an hour.

Yes, that was all it took. I would've been faster, but I only just started playing on the PS3.

It happened about 2.5 hours ago.

It's also my first PS3 game.

Completely overrated.

I got the NUMBER 1 Nom de Guerre after an hour.

Yes, that was all it took. I would've been faster, but I only just started playing on the PS3.

It happened about 2.5 hours ago.

It's also my first PS3 game.

Completely overrated.

Your strategies on the 3-x basics courses hadn't been discovered on PS3. The way you grapple on the pipes is awesome. Congratulations again and this post reminded me that it was the total time that it took me to beat the WR on Xbox on 5-2 ADV  :giggle: . 55 minutes to be exactly. Tell people you are probably the best LP2 player on Xbox :P. Congratulations again man, get 100% here too.

PD: tell Leb to work ASAP on 5-2 ADV, 50% of the guys on TA is now trying to beat me.

Without success for now.