"Homo Homini Lupus Est"

eoMJ-

I wrote the guide to this game, in which I have addressed this trophy specifically.

If you have completed story, then the best way is to start a new game on a new save file. When doing so, press square when making it (advanced playthrough) and choose the chapter "The Saviors". Then run around getting the last ones you need. You should see a difference in their frequency early in the game compared to end game. This is because there are far fewer types of possible public events in the slums, than in old town.

Edited by Monk746

Hey guys, I had trouble with this as well, but i stumbled on to this method... It works like a charm

http://www.(URL not allowed)/t99257/homo-homini-lupus-est-trophy.htm

To simplify it (the way it worked for me) -  I just ran around the area and once the first air drop came (which happens in the first minute or so) soon after one of the rias rescue missions would spawn once you complete that wait for it to save then close the application quickly after. Then start up the game again and rinse and repeat. On occasion (9 out of 10) you will get a zombie attacking a human one but just complete it and then close the application and next time it will be rias guys.

By the end of it i had a certain route i ran which put the mission in the same place pretty much every time.

Thats the way it worked for me, it may work differently for other people. Hope it helps!

Hey guys, I had trouble with this as well, but i stumbled on to this method... It works like a charm

http://www.(URL not allowed)/t99257/homo-homini-lupus-est-trophy.htm

To simplify it (the way it worked for me) -  I just ran around the area and once the first air drop came (which happens in the first minute or so) soon after one of the rias rescue missions would spawn once you complete that wait for it to save then close the application quickly after. Then start up the game again and rinse and repeat. On occasion (9 out of 10) you will get a zombie attacking a human one but just complete it and then close the application and next time it will be rias guys.

By the end of it i had a certain route i ran which put the mission in the same place pretty much every time.

Thats the way it worked for me, it may work differently for other people. Hope it helps!

Thank you very much nate_drake117. I'm using this method thanks to you and it's working like a charm.

So I can confirm, that this method works!