The DLC?

Nasty_Rory

I know that this is a long running topic but recently 3 names - secret stash, hospital and surburbia - surfaced as possible new heists

but I was at Overkills site looking through stuff and seen that there are clips of theme music on the news page including from Counterfeit and Undercover.

http://www.overkills...com/?page_id=72

this page also says that you will notice the sound track includes music from the DLC. So are Counterfeit and Undercover two other missions or just the proper names for the 2 of the 3 mentioned above.....?

• 2 weeks later...

I look foward to this DLC it its coming

Last I heard, It's supposed to be released sometime in May. However, there were some issues with the last update that Overkill said they'd fix before releasing the dlc. As small as the dev team is for Overkill is, I expect late May if we even see it in May at all.

Last I heard, It's supposed to be released sometime in May. However, there were some issues with the last update that Overkill said they'd fix before releasing the dlc. As small as the dev team is for Overkill is, I expect late May if we even see it in May at all.

Ah cool, how small are the team ?

I can´t wait to blast cops on some new heist

Ah cool, how small are the team ?

I can´t wait to blast cops on some new heist

Yeah, me too.

I was told about twenty-five guys make up Payday's development team. Although, they were recently bought out. Maybe things will change if they get more resources.