Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erick_kbridge195

One Of the Most difficult platinums

20 posts in this topic

This game on veteran ripped my boss of . I'm so glad I beat it . I actually got so frustrated that I would turn of the game go sleep take a shower have some fresh air & then do it again .

Difficulty- 8/10 IMO .

Yeah it's pretty hard, mainly because it's cheap. And the health packages only make it harder..

I've heard that the early Call of Duty games can be quite a pain with the grenades. I do not have much experience with the series, but I helped a friend beat the first Modern Warfare on Veteran, including that epilogue.

You just need to replay some levels ALLOT. This game wars my first and only plat for a long time. But even if the games was Hard from time to time i still had a great time playing it on veteran

This game is insanely difficult  :angry:

I didn't think that when I started it.

Yeah its a hard game I dont think I finished it on normal, having HP is hard compared to regaining HP that modern games have.

I think its because games have gotten easier in terms of controls and movement. I tried playing through the original Ratchet and Clank and now find it really hard because your can't strafe ¬_¬

On 5/12/2018 at 7:16 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

R6U0F8W.png

lal

too difficult buddy, don't buy it

Platinum rate here is over 11%, can’t be that difficult lol

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

It's not, it's just not like more modern shooters/CoD games. Honestly it's really easy to never get hit, so the lack of health regeneration isn't a big deal. Modern CoD games are much harder to avoid damage in, but obviously they have regeneration to compensate. People think lack of regeneration = hard, but, it's all about how the game handles damage. Modern CoD has bullets and grenades from everywhere as soon as you poke your head out, classic CoD has smaller quantity of less accurate shots and not so immediate after spotting you.

Modern CoD is more about movement and accuracy etc. while classic CoD is more tactical with position/timing and less your mechanical skill on the controller.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

It has an unencrypted save, probably a few that haven't been caught

Call of Duty Classic is the re-release of the original game that came out in 2003. Modern Call of Duty from Ghosts onward is more about health regeneration as well as a more hectic setting, which is realistically more accurate of what actual battles are.

I died over 500 times before I beat Veteran difficulty. With the lack of health packs you will have to replay certain sections countless times before you reach the next checkpoint. The game has a habit of not saving if you have low health, so keep that in mind.

CoD Classic is one of my platinums i'm really proud of. It was the only game, in 10 years of trophiehunting, that forced me to throw my controller. Never happened before, never happened after. But finally, i got it.

Yeah sure you will have really bad times playing it on the vetran difficult 

For me it was nightmare glad I make it through and platinum the game 

I still don't understand how the rarity isn't so much lower, as I don't see that many people are physically and mentally capable of completing this game on Veteran. Anyhow, for me personally, the hardest missions by far are Battleship Tirpitz (British) and Pavlovs House (Russian). These two require so much perfection at practically each step of the mission. Some worthy mentions would also be Pegasus Bridge Day, and certainly that Eder Dam mission. 

I found a really good playlist on YouTube that walked through the entire game on veteran, and since the spawns are always the same it made most of the really difficult missions much more doable. The only one that still sucked was that truck chase. 

My third platinum and yeah veteran almost brought me down to tears.  8-9/10 in difficulty because of that trophy but also possibly the greatest COD I've ever played.  9-10/10

On 2/20/2019 at 10:06 AM, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

My third platinum and yeah veteran almost brought me down to tears.  8-9/10 in difficulty because of that trophy but also possibly the greatest COD I've ever played.  9-10/10

I love the campaign for this one. Within the top 3 in regards to CoD campaigns...if not the best! This is of course my own personal opinion. Veteran mode was a fun challenge. It has its moments of difficulty, but nothing that anyone can't do with all the available guides out there. 👍