Question about demigra's first appearance

When demigra first appears to the created character, he acted like he knew him/her and when he asked him/her to give his/her hand, the created character did so willingly.

So I was wonderig if our created hero was posessed at that moment because it didn't make any sense. That's the only moment in the story that left me confused

Edited by Nagisa Aoi

Demigra had been watching you, so it makes sense that he would know you. And it also makes sense for you take his hand, since your character had no idea Demigra was evil. Demigra was just a guy offering to help.

The only part of the story that makes no sense, is the fact that no one ever recognizes you. You jump around from time period to time period, and no one is ever like, "Oh hey, it's you from before." It's always, "Who is that?"

• Like 1

Demigra had been watching you, so it makes sense that he would know you. And it also makes sense for you take his hand, since your character had no idea Demigra was evil. Demigra was just a guy offering to help.

The only part of the story that makes no sense, is the fact that no one ever recognizes you. You jump around from time period to time period, and no one is ever like, "Oh hey, it's you from before." It's always, "Who is that?"

Really? Only Trunks didn't recognize him even though we helped him. Piccolo several times states that he knows the character. For example at one point he says "So he survived!" when he sees you after the destruction of Namek.

• Like 1

I understand but why did our hero needed help this particular time ? He/She didn't need help before and usually went back to toki toki by himself/herself :unsure:

Edited by Nagisa Aoi

• 2 months later...

I think it was mainly because the hero didn't know where the second change had occurred and needed help finding it as soon as possible. I didn't understand why though, as I wasn't sure what was different from that change compared to the other changes that were obvious on fiery purple scrolls.

With all time travel shenanigans, I struggle to understand the concept of "we're running out of time" as I thought Tokitoki was in another dimension, so if a time line was thrown off track, they could just go back and fix it. It was strange that it could affect Trunks while he was outside the concept of that time line/dimension.