Parker

Borderlands 2 PS4 Co-Op/Boosting Thread

131 posts in this topic

2045283-638784_20130702_002.jpg

Want to find a fellow PSNP member to join up with and tear through Pandora? Need someone to help you earn a specific trophy? If so, post in this thread will all relevant information (post a Gaming Session and the link here too) and you'll have some partners in no time.

I'm looking for some co-op partners if anyone is interested, I'm playing as Zero and I just hit level 10 so I'm not too far into the game. If anyone wants to join my game, feel free to shoot me a friend request on PSN. I have a mic as well.

Parker

Just registered on here but im up for co op play. Im currently level 12 maya but im not speeding through the game. My psn ID is kamslee 

I'd be up for doing some co-op. Did everything on BL2 on the 360 but can't transfer save to the PS4 version so had to start again. 

PSNID: Ninja_Decimo Currently a level a level 19 mechromancer looking for anyone just to play with or to go for trophies.

It'd be pretty cool to co-op with someone who is a PSNP moderator, but I'm a level 72 Commando, and something tells me you would mind me going about killing everyone so easily.

However, if any other high (or not) leveled players are needing help with anything, or just want to co-op for some fun, then feel free to add me!

Hi everyone, i have a lv 57 necromancer and was wondering if anyone could help me powerlevel to 72... 

psn is Terror-eye-sed

Hi there fellas! I have a level 50 Mechromancer and i'm levelling up Zero right now. If someone wants to co-op just feel free to add me!  :wub: 

PSN: NekoSama87

i am OP 5 and im looking for players that can get me up to OP 8, send me a message on the PS4 aswell

Anyone who wants some lvl 61 legendary guns like the conference call, norfleet, or infinity pistol, send me a friend request with the words borderlands 2 guns. I will not help power level people, this is for the guns only. And when I join be in sancuary please that way I can just drop guns and leave.

yeah i wouldnt mind getting helped by someone on this. first time ive played a borderlands and planning to platinum im only lvl 16 atm but if anyone can help me get any trophies i would really appreciate it

yeah i wouldnt mind getting helped by someone on this. first time ive played a borderlands and planning to platinum im only lvl 16 atm but if anyone can help me get any trophies i would really appreciate it

I'd be glad to help. I'll pop you a message on PSN.

Add me. I have started on the VIta, and I am thinking of just restarting on the PS4

Very interested in Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel and still trying to Platinum both on PS3 and PS4. I also play the series for the fun of them. Trying to work on getting all characters to max level along with farming Legendaries if anyones interested feel completely free to add me, SIMPLY_CODY.

I also enjoy many other games too. If interested in trophy hunting parties like I mentioned before, just add me.

Level 51 TVHM been trying to farm legendaries. Especially the bee shield and conference call with no luck at all lol. My psn is CIHROME add me I'm always on.

Hi, looking for help clearing op6-7 on my zero.

I have a decently geared op8 clear zerker whom i can use to help you in return if needed.

Ty for your time

I have a level 72 commando and I'm looking for a coop partner(s) to run digistruct peak with and get as many OP levels as we can. Also like loot farming on occasion, especially with the legendary drop increase that's going on.

Hello!

LF somebody who can help me get OP8:(im stuck at lv 4. 

Inv me to PSN elderban

Big thx.Ps4 of course.

Edited by elderban

I'm one trophy away from the platinum, all I need to do is revive a friend. If anyone could help, that would be great.

ArsenaIFan1992

Got it

Edited by ArsenalFan1992

HEY GUYS LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF PEOPLE TO PLAY CO OP ON HANDSOME COLLECTION IN ULTIMATE VAULT HUNTER MODE.

ADD ME ON PSN BELLMANG

beat this game on the ps3 but never saved a person so have to start all over. need help lvl 36 axton. 

beat this game on the ps3 but never saved a person so have to start all over. need help lvl 36 axton. 

I will be on later. I am lvl 47