Parker

Borderlands 2 PS4 Co-Op/Boosting Thread

168 posts in this topic

Want a team to just generally co-op with, especially for the raid bosses on TVHM. My ID is ProGamerX56, and I'm a Level 51 (or 52, I forgot :P) Mechromancer. :)

hi,

i'm looking for people to help me to finish terramorphous. I play with a necromancian level 51. For good players it'll take 2' no more ;)

Thanks

Psn: fungroseille

If anyone has the set up for finding Jimmy Jenkins I would really appreciate the help with it, it's the last challenge I need for 'Challenge Accepted'. I'll give you all my loot for that character afterwards, I won't need it. I've got things like the Bee shield, conference call shotgun, just send me a message if you've got it please!

hi,

i'm looking for people to help me to finish terramorphous. I play with a necromancian level 51. For good players it'll take 2' no more ;)

Thanks

i need to do terra as well. i will send you a request. anyone else who is looking to, or willing to help out with killing terra send me a friend request too. :)

hi,

Thanks

i need to do terra as well. i will send you a request. anyone else who is looking to, or willing to help out with killing terra send me a friend request too. :)

I could literally kill Terramorphous for you guys within 10 seconds to obtain the trophy if you'd like - I'm not sure if you would like to obtain the trophy this way, but if so then like this post for indication and then I can add you on PSN

I could literally kill Terramorphous for you guys within 10 seconds to obtain the trophy if you'd like - I'm not sure if you would like to obtain the trophy this way, but if so then like this post for indication and then I can add you on PSN

that is very kind of you! i managed to get it done just now actually. i joined a public match where 2 guys were already taking him down. thanks for the offer though. i would have taken you up on it 10 minutes ago!

Hi.

I am OP 5 and im looking for players that can help me level up to OP 8.

PS4 ID olsen21

Thank you

Not very good at this forum stuff, but I don't have any friends and would like to get 'Friendship Rules' (Revive someone from your friends list and last trophy I need for platinum) with someone and of course if they need it as well. It would take literally 2 minutes to knock out, my PSN ID is 'Evangelionheart' just message me if you are willing to help a fellow trophy hunter out. Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: Thanks for the many replies and help everyone that messaged me! Platinum geto desu~ :D

Edited by Evangelionheart

Hello, I and a friend of mine will be 50 in a short time and we'll be aiming to defeat Terramorphous the Invincible in order to get silver trophy so I would be more than happy to have 2 50+ level gun assisting us.
Feel free to add if you're interested / want help / or need same trophy as well.
MilanYildirim

Hey everyone. First time posting. I am a level 58 commando and need help to level up 72. I've been stuck for a while and can't seem to go anywhere with out dying. Feel free to add me if you would like to help. I am a mature player with mic.

Psn: love_bullets

Edited by Love_Bullets

I am looking for help beating the Hyperion Slaughter rounds 4 and 5 it is all I have left before I get the platinum I am a lvl 54 zero  just send me a friend request with borderlands in it my psn is cheeseclown

I am looking for someone to let me wear a purple or higher relic!  Got tired of farming the sheriff with no luck.  Once the trophy pops up, i'll give the relic back to you.
Thanks.

Done and thanks to Naka69 for helping me out on getting the platinum!

Edited by milanbarca82

Looking for killing Hyperius and the last round of Hyperion Slaughter. Also interested in Terramorphus and some power-level what not.

ID: BlackTorito

I'm trying to do Raiders of the Last Boss, in the Tiny Tina DLC, been stuck for hours now. I'm standing in from of the boss fight, so no eridium nessecary. I also need help with powerlevelling my gunzerker to level 25, although I am already at level 23.

I'm playing on PS4 and am a level 51 assassin on True Vault Hunter Mode.

currently playing on true valt hunter mode lvl 51 assasin.looking for a few people to play co-op with

Edit: Just need Gunzerker and Zero ability trophies

IGN: Daemyne

Edited by Daemyne

Me again: i'm in need of some boostinf for the Gunzerker and Zero trophies. Anyone up? 

I would really appreciate some help I need a lv50+ norfleet and cc would be ever so greatfull is someone would duplicate them for me just add me hoops-1991

I'm looking for help to beat Terramorphous and maybe to do the duel and trade challenges. Have a level 54 siren. In central US time 

IGN: Daemyne

Np, I can help, but not till tomorrow :(

Pm me and lemme know :)

If anyone could boost me to 72 it would be appreciated. I have a 54 commando and 33 Mechromancer that I would like to have this done to. Look me up PSN PlatinumOrbs. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for some help with some quests to finish the last couple of trophies. (Can be done on normal, only interested in the trophies).

I've got a level 50 gunzerker. I still need to kill Terramorphous, Voracidous, Pete and the Ancient Dragons of Destruction. Besides bosses I also need all the Tier 3 battles from Campaign of Carnage aswell as a couple of rounds of Murderlin's Temple at Dragon's Keep.

Any help will be appreciated :). Throw me a friend request if you're willing to help out.

Edited by Ric

Hey! Already completed the main campaign once with Zero and have started playing with Salv but don't want to run through normal grinding through it again until I can start raid bosses and DLC. I'm working ridiculous hours atm so don't have the time really :/ I would love someone eternally if they could take 5-10 minutes to boost me to 30-35 max just so I can speed through it? 

Sorry if this bugs anyone (:

PSN - JoshhhD4