Parker

Borderlands 2 PS4 Co-Op/Boosting Thread

169 posts in this topic

Hey! Already completed the main campaign once with Zero and have started playing with Salv but don't want to run through normal grinding through it again until I can start raid bosses and DLC. I'm working ridiculous hours atm so don't have the time really :/ I would love someone eternally if they could take 5-10 minutes to boost me to 30-35 max just so I can speed through it? 

Sorry if this bugs anyone (:

PSN - JoshhhD4

I can't do anything tonight, but tomorrow If 5 is all you need, np fellow FF friend! (btw I can't recommend the Tales games enough) :)

I can't do anything tonight, but tomorrow If 5 is all you need, np fellow FF friend! (btw I can't recommend the Tales games enough) :)

You absolute hero! When is 5 to you btw because I'm Welsh see :) Also I've already played Tales of the Abyss if that's what you were talking about, it's amazing!

Looking for help with Terramorphous the Invincible.  Anyone willing and able to help me take this thing down?  Thanks in advance!!

Irishcab

Im a lvl 56 mechro mancer im trying to boost up to lvl 72 add me on psn hatiesdeath i can give op 8 weapons as a thank you.

Psn hatiesdeath

Edited by hatiesdeath

Last Trophy

Going for a platinum on this and the only trophy left is for my gunzerker ability, need some help power leveling, would truly appreciate the assistance!!! Send a friend request or invite, playing now. riffmiester90

lvl. 1 lmao just finished getting all my other trophies and realized the massive hassle of playing through the game for the fourth time.

psn: Thatguysh4rk

Just looking for new friends to play with. Trophy hunt and trade guns or dupe. Running a mechro at the moment. Add me anytime with what you're looking to do. PST time zone

If anyone can help me get the Friendship Rules trophy that would be appreciated.

looking for someone to help me fly through the campaign,starting new with the gunzerker 

Looking to co-op with anyone.  I'm currently a level 16 Gunzerker.  Add me if you are interested. PSN = TeH_KoJ

I am currently a Level 45 Commando & 52 Assassin, and need help against Terramorphous the Invincible.

You can send message or friend request to MainComptonese

LVL 50 Zero here! Gonna need help taking down a few raid bosses. I need Terramorphous, Master Gee and 4 Dragons in Tiny Tina's DLC. Any help is appreciated! Timezone is EET and I play almost all day until 8 p.m. I am sure we can work something out. Just send a message to Seruman96.

Edited by Seruman96

I'm a Level 50 Commando looking for help with defeating Terramorphous. Got the level but not the firepower capable of doing it enough damage without running out of ammo. I don't mind if you're at Level 50 or as high as 72. The quicker the better. If you would like to lend me a hand, I'd greatly appreciate it. Message or send me a friend request to BlueDragonRR. 

Thanks to hatiesdeath for helping me with Terramorphous. I appreciate it.

Edited by BlueDragonRR

Hey everyone I need help bringing Terramorphous down its the last mission I need to finish "did it all". I'm also looking to power level if anyone is willing, I'm a level 50 now. I'm on pretty much all the time so just sent me a request of your willing.

Psn: letsholdhands101

Thanks hatiesdeath

Edited by LetsHoldHands101

Can any one dupe me a lvl 50 practicable conference call pls? Thx

Edited by CartmanBrah3

Just need Terramorphous slain to Plat. Anyone able to help? (Siren 50 - TesseractE)

EDIT: Hatiesdeath strikes again. Thanks!

Edited by TesseractE

You welcome if anyone need help with terramophus add me ill kill him in like 5 sec if you jeed the help plz ask ill be availabe between 5pm to 10 pm on weekdays and anu time on the weekends.

You welcome if anyone need help with terramophus add me ill kill him in like 5 sec if you jeed the help plz ask ill be availabe between 5pm to 10 pm on weekdays and anu time on the weekends.

I could use some help with Terramorphus. Last one for the plat. I'll send you a friend request.

Could also use some help for the last bosses of Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt Done That and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Make it Raaaaaid aswell as some of the trial quests in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage Motorhead and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Dang Girl You Ace At This Game.

So if anyone wants to team up for those, just send me a friend request.

Borderlands 2 players!

Anyone looking to join up with mic borderlands 2? Add irish85

Anyone looking to join up with mic borderlands 2? Add irish85