Parker

Borderlands 2 PS4 Co-Op/Boosting Thread

169 posts in this topic

@hatiesdeath

ill add you on psn, mine is nickchin95

i should be on this weekend if you can help. im in Western Australia, Australia. GMT + 8

Thanks

I'm level 20. If anyone with high level helps me on,y to level up fast I'd be very happy

I would be ever so thankful if someone could power my Gunzerker to 25... my patience for leveling is out..

Just looking for someone that wants to play borderlands 2 with me.  I just made the switch from XBOX to PS4 so I am starting over with all new characters.  I am currently playing as a mechromancer and just looking for someone to play through with me so I can level faster and get better loot.  My PSN name is bigfudge831.  Add me and we can play!!

Hey guys I'm op4 and want to get to op8. I have full load out for op8 just need to get there. Anyone willing to help? I have mic and I can get on if you send request with message.

Anybody with a high level want to help me get an easy Terramorphous kill? Can't be bothered grinding for good gear. Thanks :)

Hi guys.

Looking for someone to help knock Terramorphous over with me. I have a massive back log to get through and don't have time for farm gear for a week.

Also if anyone can dupe me a conference call, I would love you forever!

Looking for someone to boost me to lvl 50, my character from ps3 was 72 so i didn't got the level trophies on ps4 and don't want to start over. I'll be online the entire day today.

How do I delete a post?!

You can't delete posts yourself, you would need to contact a mod (Parker or Stevieboy) and ask them too or you can just edit your post to only show a fullstop and leave it like that.

I don't suppose anyone is able to help my friend and I with a couple of the DLC bosses? Any help would be appreciated as want to get 100% completion on BL2+DLC

Need the "revive a friend trophy" also need the "revive 10 players with oxygen" in the pre-sequel, any help is appreciated

Need the "revive a friend trophy" also need the "revive 10 players with oxygen" in the pre-sequel, any help is appreciated

That should be quick to do for both, add me on psn and we'll take care of it :)

I'll be on a little later(afternoon. It's 10am now). Just send me a msg :)

I need to lvl up my Gaige from lvl 41 to 50, message me on PSN if you can help.

Edited by Pavani_

Hi, I have level 72 to Op6 legendary gear I want to get rid off after farming them to complete digistruct peak.

If anyone is interested feel free to send me a message on PSN.

I think it's ridiculous how much money the new u takes everytime you die. I had 200,000 dollars at one point- but came across a hard area and died a few times... 100,000 bucks is a hefty price...

I am no longer doing power leveling sessions.

Edited by urban-stag

Looking for help to kill Terramorphous to knock out 2 trophies. Send me a message on PSN is interested.

Thank you

It'd be pretty cool to co-op with someone who is a PSNP moderator, but I'm a level 72 Commando, and something tells me you would mind me going about killing everyone so easily.

However, if any other high (or not) leveled players are needing help with anything, or just want to co-op for some fun, then feel free to add me!

EDIT: Thanks to too many people demanding me to level them up, I am no longer willing to help people with trophies or accept their friend requests.

JadeShark is looking for the 'Friendship Rules' trophy 

As usual, please refer in the friends request

Cheers

EDIT:

Nevermind, just got her

Edited by JadeShark

Anyone willing to help my friend and I defeat the four dragons at the end of Tiny Tina's assault on Dragon Keep dlc???

If so, send me a message on PSN @jacob8151996

Also, willing to do Terramorphous, and/or powerleveling. Doesn't really matter. Help us we'll help you if possible.

Edited by jacob8151996

Deleted*

Edited by Vigawla

i wonder if someone want to play together or especially do powerleveling with me, really new to borderlands game and never really play FPS co-op before. i just bought the game while in discount and forget to play it literally.

add me KuKurakusuKuran