Holy Chalice Items (Bloodeye Statue, Pearl Slug, etc...)

JayBizzle311

Hey everyone I've been playing the hell out of Bloodborne and I love it.. I officially have the BloodborneBug; that's what I refer to my need to constantly play the game. lol

This may be stupid but anyways I have a ton of these items that say they are used for the Holy Chalices or a ritual or something... To me it suggests that you can make your own Holy Chalices with these items at a workshop?? Or maybe they are used inside of the Chalice Dungeons once you acquire a Chalice from one of the Bosses.

I dunno I have the Phtumeru Chalice or whatever but I haven't done a Chalice Dungeon yet..

I'm just curious if these other items let you make your own Holy Chalices like the Bloodeye Statues and Pearls Slugs and whatever else I can't remember right now... And if they do... How the hell do you do it??

Edited by JayBizzle311

You need to make a ritual in one of the stones in the left part of the Dreams Haven to enter a Chalice Dungeon.

These materials you have collected are used for creating the dungeons. Once you enter the first Chalice dungeon you will get more materials from enemies/ chests and new Chalices after defeating the Bosses in each layer.