Anyone know how to farm insight the quickest way is?

Shaded_Shadow

Are you still early in the game? Because I don't think there's a way to farm it really.

I'm nearing the end of the game, and I have 54 insight, 35 Madman's Knowledge, and 2 Great One's Wisdom.

If you're still early, then I wouldn't worry about trying to find a way to farm it. Just simply keep an eye out for the items, kill bosses, and discover new areas.

You also gain +1 insight for every Sinister Bell (PvP) fight that you win.

You also gain the Blood echoes of the person you kill..  If you Discover a Sinister Bell than you go to their world. If you resonant with a Sinister Bell they come to you..  If you die in their world you don't lose any echoes.. If you die when they invade you then you just lose your echoes like normal and can run back to the area and pick them up..

I've been mainly doing PvP every since I got to the Nightmare of Mensis. Got like 20 Blood Dregs..

But yeah insight goes up +1 for every player you kill.. I have like 36 on my dude right now.. and tons of items to increase it.. I just spend it on Numbing Mist to help me in the PvP matches... haha