Is This Worth Buying?

GaryHyphenJon

An absolutely here too!  You really can go wrong with it, especially at that price, only drawback might be how empty the servers might be (I think they're still up), which can possibly impact world tendencies IIRC, but the game is a gem and well worth it...still the best out of the three Souls games!    

• Like 2

It's rare that you get almost unanimous support for a game.  It really is that good!  Very steep learning curve and after you die 30 times on the first fraction of the level you'll want to powerslam the PS3 and curse us all, but stick with it and it's extremely rewarding. Some trophies are tough but there's a good wiki for all the Souls' games if you need help, especially with bosses and rare drops (which you can influence). Good luck

Demon Souls is the hardest among 3 Souls games so if you are having diffuculty in Lords of the Fallen you'll most likely stumble aloooot in Demon Souls. That being said Demon Souls is one of my favorite games of all time. Well all the souls games and bloodbourne is basically

Yeah, it's awesome.

It's a bit harder to influence world tendencies now (making platinum a bit more difficult) and EXTREMELY difficult to do anything to do with phantoms (being one, getting one, etc. is almost impossible; otherwise the servers for text and ghosts is great), but it's a truly excellent game. It was this game that got me so excited about the Souls series; I'm currently loving Dark Souls and will be picking up Bloodborne soon too.

Please get it :D

• 1 year later...