Bend over and smile. RE6 special edition costs $1200.

Death

Do you believe this shit? The special edition of Resident Evil 6 so far is exclusively for Japan and do you know what makes it cost $1200? ....Leon's leather jacket :|

Not safe for work and toddlers.

Oh and lets not forget that there is day one DLC too! DLC doesn't stand for downloadable content anymore in this day and age. It stands for DISC LOCKED CONTENT! Bend over and smile :D

wow lol. youd have to be crazy to buy it then. i dont think leon's jacket is worth it, and i doubt it will come in my size.. probably all M's. BUT then again, get collectors edition, sell jacket on ebay, get 2,000$, 800$ profit.

wow lol. youd have to be crazy to buy it then. i dont think leon's jacket is worth it, and i doubt it will come in my size.. probably all M's. BUT then again, get collectors edition, sell jacket on ebay, get 2,000$, 800$ profit.

Yea right, nobody would buy from you if went $800 higher for something second hand. If it was a dark green S.T.A.R.S vest or a blue RPD uniform for $100-$200 then maybe it would sound reasonable, but this is just shit. Whoever buys this should get a Rusty Hook by someone who ate spicy food and has nasty jagged nails.

That is insane! We trade our lives daily for money in order to cover bills and other expenses, and now if we want this edition of a VIDEO GAME we are expected to trade in 120 hours of our lives???!!! (120 hours if you are paid an average of 10 dollars an hour.) It is preposterous and dumb, and I hope this special edition fails miserably.

Yea right, nobody would buy from you if went $800 higher for something second hand. If it was a dark green S.T.A.R.S vest or a blue RPD uniform for $100-$200 then maybe it would sound reasonable, but this is just shit. Whoever buys this should get a Rusty Hook by someone who ate spicy food and has nasty jagged nails.

making the leon jacket would probably be cheaper to make than the STARS vest. they probably dont spend more than 50$ on making the leon jackets, and it will most likely be strickly limited to 500 copies. so were pretty much paying 200$ for both the game and the jacket, and the 1,000$ is profit for Capcom. since there will be around 500 copies, they get 500,000$ profit total. boy, does capcom like milking money

What in the name of God are they thinking? Charging 1200 dollars for a special edition copy of a game? That is insane. Capcom wonders why they are doing badly when it comes to new games and then they pull shit like this. My loyalty to Capcom is dying each and every day. I hope the regular edition of this game is at a decent price.

Why the Hell is everyone so outraged about something they'll never buy!? There are toilets out there that cost several thousand dollars as well, anyone care about that?

Honestly, if someone has enough desposible income to buy this then more power to them. It's really not worth it to get all butt-hurt over this... the day one/disc locked DLC, sure, be mad (and don't buy whatever game is guilty of the offense) but this...really?

Why the Hell is everyone so outraged about something they'll never buy!? There are toilets out there that cost several thousand dollars as well, anyone care about that?

Honestly, if someone has enough desposible income to buy this then more power to them. It's really not worth it to get all butt-hurt over this... the day one/disc locked DLC, sure, be mad (and don't buy whatever game is guilty of the offense) but this...really?

With $1200 you can buy the game and a fine leather jacket from somewhere else and look like Leon and still have enough money to take the wife and kids out to eat, get a full tank of gas and then some. TEE HEE.

• 3 weeks later...