2013: Infected Wars trophy list?

If there's no trophy lists showing up online, then it may be a case of the trophy list not being activated properly - it'll still exist "offline" on the system but can't be synced online.

Hmm, yeah I think I remember that kind of thing happening with the PS3 version of Saints Row IV for like a week or two, or maybe it wasn't Saints Row, lol it was some game :P

Edited by BlindMango

Hmm, yeah I think I remember that kind of thing happening with the PS3 version of Saints Row IV for like a week or two, or maybe it wasn't Saints Row, lol it was some game :P

Could be, I've seen it on tons of games I've played :P Two first ones I can think of are Lego Legends of Chima and Broken Sword 5 Episode Two (actually, Paranormal Pursuit also was missing its trophy list the first time I booted it up, but it was up by the time I quit for the night).

Could be, I've seen it on tons of games I've played :P Two first ones I can think of are Lego Legends of Chima and Broken Sword 5 Episode Two (actually, Paranormal Pursuit also was missing its trophy list the first time I booted it up, but it was up by the time I quit for the night).

Yeah, aren't you the one I always see on the new game lists like a week before games officially release? xD

Yeah, aren't you the one I always see on the new game lists like a week before games officially release? xD

Well, if you have seen me get a game early it can't have been in a while since I've only been mainly getting digital games lately (Type-0 being a recent exception and it arrived four days after release) :P I do have those usually on download as soon as the day changes on my time zone though since the EU store seems to put many games on the web store strangely early ahead of the store update. They've also said many times on the blog that a game is available on x date, but so far it's pretty much every time been buyable from the web store days early already (the Lego Vita games being one easy example of that).

• Like 1