Anyone feel like selling me their copy?

Hey guys, I don't know what the policy here is about selling games, I know game sharing is frowned upon, but I'm not asking about that.

I'm asking, if one of the people who own this game would like to sell me their retail copy of it?

It's not on the PSN store in Australia yet, and I don't know if it will ever come here, most places on the internet want 50+ for it, and I'll be damned if I pay that much for a bloody SpongeBob game, and on top of that, a Vita SpongeBob game that is almost certainly a copy paste job of the 3DS version, which itself is a 3DS tie in game. Basically, I think the game will be shit and I wouldn't pay a cent for it.

BUT, my girlfriend loves her SpongeBob, and I wouldn't mind getting this for her if someone here wants to throw it my way for a decent price. International shipping may be an ass though, so it's worth mentioning, I don't want to end up spending more than 20 bucks for this. If you're not willing to part with it for that, I understand and respect your decision, but I can either wait and see if it comes out here, or wait for it to be on the cheap anyway. I just thought it would be a nice surprise.

As this is a trophy tracking site, and the list looks pretty easy, I figured a fair few of it's owners would have just grabbed the game for it's trophies and then thrown it away.

To be honest though, we found an old SpongeBob game in a pawn shop a while back on PS2 and she hasn't even played it despite being so happy when she saw it, so I don't think she'd majorly care, worst part is I played that one like ten years ago and it was actually fun. Anyway, thanks guys!

Hey guys, I don't know what the policy here is about selling games, I know game sharing is frowned upon, but I'm not asking about that.

I'm asking, if one of the people who own this game would like to sell me their retail copy of it?

See this thread for buying/selling games and be sure to read the first post: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1427-game-trading/

• Like 1

Don't you have second hand products website in Australia? Like ebay, olx, amazon etc?

Yeah but they're way too pricey, there's like ten copies on there, and each is over 50 bucks. I could go see like 10 movies with the girlfriend and it would be more worth it.

See this thread for buying/selling games and be sure to read the first post: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1427-game-trading/

Alrighty, I'll copy paste my main post in there when I get home. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You don't want this load of shit, trophies are glitched to hell. Had to replay multiple times to get some to pop and one (Transform to a superhero 100 times) is flat out broken for me and I gave up on trying to get the platinum. 

• 8 months later...

You don't want this load of shit, trophies are glitched to hell. Had to replay multiple times to get some to pop and one (Transform to a superhero 100 times) is flat out broken for me and I gave up on trying to get the platinum. 

LOL Grinded out today and got it. Deleted the game, reinstalled, put on some South Park, solid 45 minutes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm a passionate Vita collector and I've bought this game for the equivalent of $60 last year. I used to see this game on lists like "best Vita platformers", so I was pretty excited to try it out. It turns out the game really sucks, it feels like a fan-made game. Futhermore, the platinum isn't really enjoyable with all the grinding you have to do. So to anyone who's looking to get it and willing to pay all the money or conduct a treasure hunt to get a copy, I will tell you one simple thing - it's not worth it, you're better of getting something else