Graphics

Il_WidowmakeR_Il

Personally I thought they were fine in the demo. Then again, I never really care about the graphics in a genre that is supposed to focus more on story than graphics so even if everyone said they were crappy I still wouldn't care. Forgo to add that I imagine a game like this probably isn't going to have the best graphics anyways.

Edited by ScutumMagister

Well Ragnarok Odyssey Ace on the PS3 is a lot like this. It's graphics looks way better then this and it's on the PS3. That's makes it kinda crazy that the same people pretty much did both of these games. That a PS3 game looks better then a PS4 game. I'm just used to them making a more stunning looking game then.... you get this and like...what happen. I was thinking maybe it was just the demo but guess it want.

Edited by Il_WidowmakeR_Il

Well Ragnarok Odyssey Ace on the PS3 is a lot like this. It's graphics looks way better then this and it's on the PS3. That's makes it kinda crazy that the same people pretty much did both of these games. That a PS3 game looks better then a PS4 game. I'm just used to them making a more stunning looking game then.... you get this and like...what happen. I was thinking maybe it was just the demo but guess it want.

Actually, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE & Toukiden: Kiwami are made by completely different developers, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is developed by Game Arts and Toukiden: Kiwami by TecmoKoei (The development team behind their Warriors franchise to be precise). I personally think the opposite, that Toukiden: Kiwami looks better than Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, it could be the design style though, especially when comparing the Titans to the Oni.

All this and still didn't get the answer if the actually game looked like the demo..... Never mind.

Delete thread if you want.

Sorry, went a little off course, and yes, the demo looks pretty much the same as the game, the difference is negligible at best.