New Feature: Gaming Sessions

Sly Ripper

Around 4 days solid, I'm pretty beat now. It's around 2,200 lines of code including the HTML/Javascript.

That is an amazing amount of time. You lost me with the code amounts. I do not think I could have that amount of dedication! :highfive:

Yeah, it is pretty god like, wait till you guys see how easy it is to use too. Nice job Sly. Take the weekend off with my permission.

AF, can I take the weekend off too??? I have been cramming through a massive week in college. :D

I must admit, when I saw the new link on the homepage I expected something like .com's boosting lists. This though is so much better. Much more organised, easier to actually set up a game rather than having to contact people in hope of finding some willing players, and the page itself looks :holy:

Best thing about this is that I can actually see myself using it in the future.

Well done Sly. Well done.

EDIT: Would it be possible to add a link to the sessions page at the top of the main forum? It seems like a big enough feature to warrant a link everywhere!

A few things, just because I'm a nitpicky tw@.

"Gaming Sessions" is currently the longest and only two-worded link on the main page navigation, which is frankly looking a bit crowded these days. For the sake of consistency and space, maybe it could just be called "Sessions"?

Also, at least once it gets more popular, maybe have "My Games" checked by default? And have options in the Settings area to change the default?

That's all, great work Sly!

• Like 1