New Feature: Gaming Sessions

Sly Ripper

Just something that I think could improve the feature a little. When planning the session, could you separate the "Time & Date" menu simply to "Date" and "Time" individually? The way it is now looks very messy as it displays each half hour time slot for about a two weeks in a single dropdown menu. Showing the name of the day might also help, though really it's not as big an issue for me than above.

Just something that I think could improve the feature a little. When planning the session, could you separate the "Time & Date" menu simply to "Date" and "Time" individually? The way it is now looks very messy as it displays each half hour time slot for about a two weeks in a single dropdown menu. Showing the name of the day might also help, though really it's not as big an issue for me than above.

No, it's too complicated to do with timezones + half hour slots and then combining the day and slot then converting it back to UTC for the database. That was how I originally planned it.

• 1 year later...

I just got into using the gaming session section and its awesome.

I have one issue i cant figure out though.

Ive set up a FEAR2 boosting session with the following settings:

Session Type:  Boosting

Max Gamers: 12

Session Length: Unlimited

Time & Date: Nov 9th 6:00am

Friends Only:  no

Manually Approve:  yes

I get the notification that people want to join but I cant add anyone.

what step am I missing?

Edited by MutinyTeddie

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When creating a session, you should be able to edit the "Notes" section after creating it. Mainly because it would be useful to add an update to it to let others know whats going on before they join to help out. There has been a few times where i wanted to edit it, but couldn't :/ so i had to post down below instead. I think that is unnecessary to do when you can just be able to add to or edit the main section of it when people check it out to read all the notes in one place, not scrambled below in a conversation in the comments.

NOyvpsz.png

Just a suggestion, wonder if anyone else has the same problem? It would surely come in handy.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

Best feature of this site whole reason I joined PSNProfiles since I was getting annoyed of looking on YouTube just to do some damn spec ops mission or some zombie Easter eggs

To add to the post above whenever I try to do coop trophy I look on yt and look at comments to see who need help

When I try to ask them to help me with so and so they would

A: not reply to message or friend request

B: sold the game

C: be complete a holes and not help me when I asked nicely

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-27 at 10:51 AM, pbjent said:

Just a suggestion... a way to filter out platinum, 100% completed or no longer owned games would be a great feature. Thanks for a great site.

You can do that, apart from 'no longer owned' games.

• 5 weeks later...