Approximately what percentage of the games that you've owned have you beaten?

Goro

Approximately What Percentage Of The Games That You've Owned Have You Beaten?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Approximately What Percentage Of The Games That You've Owned Have You Beaten?

• 0-10%
    • 11-30%
    • 31-50%
    • 51-70%
    • 71-90%
    • 91-100%

Keep in mind, this poll has nothing to do with trophy completion percentages, this is about your overall campaign/story completion record of the game you've started.

Now that i think about it, there's not a single game in my trophy list that i haven't beaten, so i guess i would be in the 91-100% range.

What about you guys?

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

What is being define as beaten for this poll: Platinuming a game, 100%ing a game, or just beating a game in general? I only ask because ever since trophies/achievements have been around I've seen the word "beaten" used in different variations dood

I've just updated my original post, this is just for beating the main campaign/story of a game.

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

Oh, if it's story then that's definitely 90 - 100%, I try to get as many trophies as I possibly can in my games, I also try to have above 50% for all my games (which was actually a personal rule I had before finding this site too, lol), because of that I have 91% overall completion :P

Keep in mind, this poll has nothing to do with trophy completion percentages, this is about your overall campaign/story completion record of the games you've started.

Now that i think about it, there's not a single game in my trophy list that i haven't completed, so i guess i would be in the 90-100% range.

What about you guys?

Ok thanks for the clarification dood. I'm in the 51-70% range. I game hop quite a bit so sometimes I start stuff but may not come back to beat the game until later on

• Like 1

There have been few games where I didn't at the very least beat the main story/campaign. So it's probably something like 90% or so when counting everything I've played in my lifetime. With the 144 games I have tracked on here and not counting the one I'm currently playing, I only counted 5 games that I never actually beat. So as far as games with trophies go, that's 96.5% of games played that I've beaten.

When it comes to main stories, I'm definitely in the 90%-100% range. I hunt platinums later (and there's always post game content and/or annoying trophies).

The only games I haven't completed their stories for on my PSNP are Hyperdimension Neptunia re;birth 1, CoD: Black Ops and Dishonored. The first one I'm struggling to complete, second one has a "meh" campaign that has been spoiled 1 million+ times and the last one was the game I was playing before my PS3's disc reader bit the dust.

Mine is in the 90s. There are a few games on PS2 that I never beat, but I had 200 games on my PS2 (And ended up playing the same 10 or so over and over). I already know of 5 or 6 games on PS3 that I don't care about enough to finish (looking at you Bulletstorm).

Basically, as long as the game isn't complete shit, I'll finish it.

Exactly 100%. I have this unspoken rule to always see a game through to the end, unless something keeps me from doing so which has yet to happen.

That's admirable. 

Unfortunately for me, I will buy and buy games which I'll say, "Yeah, I'll play this!" But I'll never get around to it. Currently I'm cleaning out my backlog with FFXHD & SFXT, but until I'm done with these two, I refuse to buy or play anything else. So, if I get off topic, feel free to slap me.  :spank:

I've beating every single game i've ever bought, but my sister sometimes buy games and i never even play them... mainly because i'm not into them.

The games i haven't beaten are not mine, they're from PS+ or rented/borrowed from a friend, i gotta return them you know, lol.

All games that I have and I can play, I beat them. So I guess it is 100% then.

I miss the day where beating the story is enough to satisfy yourself. You beat the game and see the end credit? Congratulations and now let move on to other games. Now since trophy is introduced, my way of gaming is ruined, especially when the trophy is online related or certain random factors are required to get the trophy.

I have been trying very hard not to give a damn about trophy. But I failed. Each time I look at my trophy collection list be in my PSN card, PS3 or my profile on this site, my other self tell me "hey, get this trophy! Get this trophy! You are not a true gamer and dont call yourself a gamer if you dont get this trophy!"

I dont really know how to cure my obsession and craziness toward 100% completion. Maybe one day my obsession will be cured when PSN is closed down and all my trophies are gone forever. I really wonder once PS3 and PS Vita consoles are no longer sold, will the trophy sets of their game will be removed from the database?

Oh crap... I didn't want to see this =D

Hm... even if I only count physical copies, it won't reach 50%... :/

And if I were to count all digital copies, then... 15% at best...

I'll vote for 11-30%. With the closer to 11% addition.

I do have around 70% completion of Vita physical games, though xD

Counting all the games I've played, it's 91-100%, since some games I've yet to complete once (such as Borderlands or the Blackwell games).

100% I won't buy a new game until I have beaten the old ones. That's something that my mom has taught me.

But your PS3 versions of the Tales of Symphonia games want to be completed too :(

• Like 1